tachiiderps LV.10 Nomad
Jun 15, 2021, 02:09 AM 336 read

Ignited Lupin Drive Skill can be a downgrade.

BUGS & REPORT

When lupin drive gets ignited, it changes offensive stance to 3 dark type allies that are the highest atk instead of only Dark Attackers.   This is a potential nerf to the skill considering non-attacker Dark units could have more attack (it's obviously not expected to happen, but later on there's going to be a dark unit that gives double edge to random 5 dark units so you can totally have more attack on non-attacker units).   Considering the first part of the drive gives buffs to only attackers, it makes no sense that Offensive Stance is no longer exclusive to Attackers. The ignited skill is more or less a nerf if your highest atk units aren't attackers.   Since no ignited skill should be a nerf to the skill, I think the drive skill should be updated to say 3 Dark Type Attackers of the highest atk than just 3 Dark type Allies.

Comment 4

• Tony Li LV.8 Nomad Jun 15, 2021, 05:18 AM

I would totally agree. After ignition she's not as good against light WB, which makes no sense. Maybe the dev knowns that people will use off element attackers so they nerf her? On the bright side she kicks Pantheon's ass and I looking forward to using her for all future WB and Ragna 😁

• Benisuzume LV.6 Super Star Jun 15, 2021, 03:04 AM

That's good to know, since I didn't want to use Lupin due to that Attacker restriction. Currently Pantheon can buff any two allies with highest attack, which is how my Dark PvP team is built, but there's only one Attacker on that team, which Lupin isn't good for. I'm glad it changes to all ally types.

• CM Shift LV.15 Staff Jun 15, 2021, 10:32 AM

Hi, tachiiderps! We understand that you have some concerns with Lupin's Ignition Skill. Please take note that this is intended. Rest assured that we will share your feedback with our developers for the improvement of the game. Thank you!

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jun 15, 2021, 02:37 PM

So may I ask what the intention was to do so?

Home