OhPeach LV.9 Nomad
Aug 10, 2021, 09:43 AM 433 read

Endless match scores not as stated in official guide. Offense and Defense scores are NOT in parity!

BUGS & REPORT

Dear CM,   This is to report inconsistent results (as compared to the official Endless Duels guide, which I copied and pasted the relevant section below) in match scores for both the offense and defense team in the Endless Duel.   In last week's (week 2) Frontier Duel (3* teams), I was matched to a friend Spikeman 3x in a row. With some lucky RNG I somehow won all 3, and gained 9/9/10 points. However, since we are both in a discord group, he posted a screenshot of his duel log showing him losing 10/10/11 points. I've attached both mine and his screenshots showing the discrepancy.   Please confirm that Endless Duel's scoring system is NOT working as intended. Currently, defenses are being punished harder. _______________________________________________________________________ Per the official Endless Duel guide posted by DC, here is the relevant section (emphasis mine):   ★ 《Endless Duel》 Scores & Ranking - In 《Endless Duel》, the scores decrease when defeated **in proportion to the scores that are earned when winning.**   Example) In UNLIMITED DUEL, **if the offense gains +9 scores when winning a battle, the defeated defense loses -9 scores.** If the offense loses -16 scores when the challenge fails, the victorious defense gets +16 scores.

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Endless match scores not as stated in official guide. Offense and Defense scores are NOT in parity! image 2
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Endless match scores not as stated in official guide. Offense and Defense scores are NOT in parity! image 3

Comment 8

• CM Alt LV.24 GameManager Aug 10, 2021, 10:26 AM

Pinned Dear OhPeach,
    Thank you for informing us about the issue.
    We will investigate the issue and get back to you
    as soon as possible.
    Thanks and Regards,

• OhPeach LV.9 Nomad Aug 10, 2021, 09:49 AM

For those interested, we are in a DC tryhard group named Ultra. Contact me if you'd like to join!

• Naota_kun LV.4 Lurker Aug 12, 2021, 03:10 AM

I am interested! (lvl 80) how do I holler at you?

• OhPeach LV.9 Nomad Aug 13, 2021, 01:24 PM

Whats your discord name?

• Naota_kun LV.4 Lurker Aug 19, 2021, 04:40 AM

Mecha-Harpua

• CM Alt LV.24 GameManager Aug 10, 2021, 10:26 AM

Pinned Dear OhPeach,
    Thank you for informing us about the issue.
    We will investigate the issue and get back to you
    as soon as possible.
    Thanks and Regards,

• Aile LV.2 Lurker Aug 10, 2021, 09:46 AM

• CM Alt LV.24 GameManager Aug 10, 2021, 06:45 PM

Dear OhPeach,
    inaccurate parts have been identified in the guide.
    The scores are determined by calculating several factors
    to adjust the balance.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thanks Again,

• OhPeach LV.9 Nomad Aug 10, 2021, 11:05 PM

Can you disclose the factors?

Home