Vick LV.23 Dream Chaser
Mar 12, 2022, 02:10 AM 422 read

Error.

BUGS & REPORT

Hey! An interface error occurred in my game, which would not allow me to access some things(blocked for low lvl players but my level is 80). I logged in several times to try fix it, but it didn't work, so I tried to resolve this by re-installing, but now I get this message (screenshot):  

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Error. image 2

I tested my internet speed and it's okay. I installed other games to test and I didn't get an error either. How can I fix this error? Thx!      

Comment 5

• RaptorJesus163 LV.2 Lurker Mar 12, 2022, 04:11 AM

Seems to be an issue with game as I'm getting this issue also.

• Royalman J. Jun LV.2 Lurker Mar 12, 2022, 08:10 AM

me too
    My internet speed it okap but cant install after download 20%

• AiTsumi_JJ LV.2 Lurker Mar 13, 2022, 10:38 AM

I've been having this problem for 2 days now, tried to lower quality settings to help with loading times and then halfway through got this error.

Tried un- and re-installing, hasn't helped. Tried force stopping, clearing data and cache, hasn't helped either. Tried on two different wifi connections, my own data, and another device, nothing seems to be working.

• Micle New LV.3 Lurker Mar 13, 2022, 11:49 PM

the same ....

• gamer677380650 LV.2 Lurker Jul 1, 2022, 09:40 PM

This is the error. It's not just a word; it's your financial future. I can see you're hesitant to view this blog post because of the large red letters and obviously frightening headline. Need to check this https://www.propainterswhangarei.co.nz/ and get more skills about wall paints. But let me assure you it won't cause you any harm if you take a look at what I have to say. So take some time out of your busy schedule, sit back, and watch an animated video to learn how to reduce errors like Errors.

Home