BUGS & REPORT
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Fix your broken game video cover image 0

Comment 11

• Kaladin LV.3 Lurker May 4, 2022, 03:50 PM

around the world 🌎

• jabami LV.11 Chief May 4, 2022, 11:10 PM

What happened?

• ZSWBM LV.17 Sage May 5, 2022, 10:38 AM

Game just stuck like this for no reason, tried changing game speed and auto mode but still doesn’t work. Tried escape and leave match, but it does nothing and still left me on this screen. Had to restart the game in order to get out of this screen.

• DIB Gaming LV.21 S May 12, 2022, 02:37 AM

this happens to me too every once in awhile I don't know why it's taking them so long to fix it but hopefully they fix it soon. most of the time it happens on my tablet or the older phone I use but for the most part I use emulator and I don't run into this issue.

• Sebass Masta LV.6 Nomad May 5, 2022, 06:09 PM

Same.... 20M damage instead of 100M because game bug

• gamer305125315 LV.3 Lurker May 5, 2022, 08:55 PM

DC Global team is sh-t as f-ck for a ridonkulous long time, why on earth there are still 6 idiotic babies wanna go to bat for this dysfunctional devs and game? You all being paid or what? WTF?????

• DIB Gaming LV.21 S May 12, 2022, 02:36 AM

I didn't run into this issue but I understand this is bad. But it's not that bad that you need to talk to the devs like that. I honestly believe they are doing their best, to my knowledge I'm pretty sure most of you guys if not all of you have no idea how hard it is to keep a mobile game running alongside servers that players play on everyday. Although for the most part this is a game that you play on your own and you'll find a CPU version of your opponent's team you're still on a server. There's going to be bugs this going to be issues that's where the dev team is for to fix them after they've been shown to them. Some of the bugs may not get fixed right away but that's how it is when it comes to any type of game is going to be issues that needs to be fixed. But it doesn't call for you talkin to them the way that you're doing.

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter May 12, 2022, 08:45 AM

So basically, you just asked us,a people who love this game,it's art, it's style,it's gameplay, etc, why do we respect Devs who gave us a FREE service and hundreds of hours of good time while playing???
    Only thing i can tell u: im kinda sad that the evolution let such a monkey to be considered a human xD

• gamer396122653 LV.1 Mootie May 11, 2022, 12:48 PM

Wow

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter May 12, 2022, 09:04 AM

First of all, man, im not psychic and pretty sure nor are devs xD
    To get any problem solved u at least need to give the information about it....

• ZSWBM LV.17 Sage May 15, 2022, 02:58 AM

I did provide a description of what happened in the comments, and it’s not like the devs have replied back to this post and guided me to provide more info, you really can’t blame this on me when devs don’t seem to even care about this.

Home