Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage
Jun 8, 2022, 11:29 AM 397 read

Dear DC Devs, Compensation Demanded for Undoable Missions

BUGS & REPORT

Apparently, the mission shown in the picture below cannot be completed on TapTap version. Because there is no Ads feature or that Specific Ad Watching Banner is not available on TapTap version. Please look into this and give a reasonable compensation because the prizes given in this are absolutely cool and doesn't matter how much TapTap ver users want them, it's Undoable on TapTap. It's a good waste of prizes. Thank you and have a great day!

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Dear DC Devs, Compensation Demanded for Undoable Missions image 2

Comment 13

• tachiiderps LV.12 Chief Jun 9, 2022, 01:28 AM

i find it fascinating people even play on taptap. i mean, you guys have been scuffed for ages because ads already give you tangible rewards, 15 raid tickets is a ton of stuff, ads that give you 380 crystals a day and a bg.

this isnt the first event where youre missing out on stuff, im not even sure why you'd prefer taptap as youre just missing out on stuff from the get go

compensation dont make sense since you're not watching ads to get them. its like getting stuff without having to do the work for it. the only solution is for them to add ads on taptap, but they clearly cant for some reason so :shrugs:

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Jun 9, 2022, 02:14 AM

At this point, we TapTap users can only cope and hope that devs do something.
    If they don't, what can we do, can't force them either, most of the requests fall on deaf ears anyways.

• ToxicWayz LV.21 Elite Four Jun 9, 2022, 02:27 AM

From my understanding, the ads are from Google, which is why taptap a Chinese 3rd party store is unable to support Google Ads, since Google is blocked in China. There's nothing the dev's can do unless they start using a different company that provides China ads.

The solution you and the others can do is either download the google play version via the google play store, from taptap or any other 3rd-party store. What I mean by this is taptap is a 3rd party app store so you can sill download destiny child global (non-taptap version), below is a link. You can also download the apk from qooapp or any other simaliar website.

https://www.taptap.io/app/150775?hreflang=en_US

• DIB Gaming LV.21 S Jun 8, 2022, 01:14 PM

I really do want them to add that adds into the tap version but they did state that it would not be available in it as of the time

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Jun 8, 2022, 05:55 PM

We are really losing a lot of rewards because of this T-T

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jun 8, 2022, 06:42 PM

There is no man with a gun pointed at u, so u'r losing it on ur own will....im not losing anything atm ^^

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Jun 8, 2022, 10:41 PM

Excuse me, care to explain your blatant statement?

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Jun 8, 2022, 10:42 PM

If you're getting the rewards, enjoy. Don't comment if you're not getting affected by the problem

• William Soo LV.6 Nomad Jun 10, 2022, 07:51 PM

I recommend players download tap tap version and global version. Account link together than this event can collect it. Me is doing this and so far is no problem.

• dMemphiz LV.4 Lurker Jun 9, 2022, 01:10 AM

is downloading the playstore version possible for you?

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Jun 9, 2022, 01:41 AM

No. That's why I'm saying it here in first place.

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jun 9, 2022, 08:07 AM

If u can't(i rly donnno hth) get it on ur phone,u can always download and install any emulator(or win11 but i don't recommend it now) like LDPlayer on ur PC,and play or make ads missons there.

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Jun 9, 2022, 09:32 AM

Don't have a PC also sadly.

Home