CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Aug 4, 2022, 05:20 PM 1,725 read

[EVENT] - Road to Summer - Comments Relay๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] - Road to Summer - Comments Relay๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ image 1

Dear Candidates, Today with the Narrative Dungeon 'On The Road' update, Boreas and Notus will come with some Speeeeeeeeed.( โ€ขฬ€ .ฬซ โ€ขฬ )โœง Shall we run with Boreas and Notus until the Big Summer Update on Aug. 18?? ย  For Boreas, Notus, and Destiny Child who are working hard until the Big Summer Update on Aug. 18, Send us a Message of Support and Get the Cheering Rewards as well! ย  And also, a Special Reward will also be given to the Candidates who wrote us the Most Hearty Message that shows the Candidate's affectionate feelings most well! ย  Please read below for more event details. ย  โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ย  - Event Period: Aug. 4, ~ Aug. 11 - Event Details: Post a Message of Support for the Big Summer Update on Moot or SNS, to get the Cheering Rewards that get accumulated for every goal! (* in-game Account ID is required!! can be found through Home Screen > Menu > Support) ย  - Event Rewards

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] - Road to Summer - Comments Relay๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ image 3
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] - Road to Summer - Comments Relay๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ image 4

โ€ป All the rewards for each goal will get accumulated and will be sent on Aug. 15. ย  โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ย  We look forward to your participation! Thank You~ยง(*๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ*)ยง ย 

Comment 146

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Aug 4, 2022, 05:25 PM

e.g.) My Account ID - I look forward to spending the Hot Summer with Our Candidates who are So Cooool~

• DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager Aug 4, 2022, 05:28 PM

Let's spend an exciting summer together at Destiny Child!(โˆฉ^o^)โŠƒโ”โ˜†

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Aug 4, 2022, 05:40 PM

Wow long time no see

• JKLegend LV.10 Nomad Aug 4, 2022, 06:09 PM

My love for this game
    Will not be in vain
    When Bari will make her appearance
    She'll show us the true guidance.

~~Happy Holidays, Thanks for the Great Work~~

My Id : c5dzpl6zjo2j

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Aug 4, 2022, 10:10 PM

ID: br07saqrohvx

I've been with the game for a long time and the truth is that no matter how many games come out I don't feel like leaving it for another, with all its falls and comebacks. I greatly appreciate the time you take to give us more and more content and try to get more and more into us as a community, learning from your mistakes and reinforcing your strengths, I sincerely hope that there will continue to be improvements in QoL of the game as always, increasingly adapting the game to the current format of mobile video games and how users consume them.
    I look forward to the new update, the big update, and I hope to continue supporting you financially and through the media xoxo

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter Aug 4, 2022, 11:12 PM

• Gatrix LV.7 Nomad Aug 4, 2022, 06:48 PM

ID: brjelo2vg73q

Congratz to Ake our first 0:38 ragna speed slayer. Let's strive to achieve the same 0:19 as KR fellows

• Crow LV.2 Lurker Aug 8, 2022, 09:34 AM

ID: cdjcgraktrga - It's winter here, but it'll be a blast with Destiny Child's summer event (โœฟโ— โ€ฟโ— )

• Voracityyy LV.4 Lurker Aug 4, 2022, 06:57 PM

nikke waiting room

id: bsvvxcy719xt

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Aug 4, 2022, 07:33 PM

ID : bscc80eh0i3l
    Let's all enjoy our Big Summer Update, stay healthy and safe.
    Let's not get caught by any debuff / DoT and all spend a good end of summer (especially monkey pox).
    Take good care of yourself <3

• rocketeer LV.7 Nomad Aug 4, 2022, 07:36 PM

ID: ccgcdrxyfhru

I can't wait to fight Anemone
    Our new Ragna enemy
    My team will have Pepita
    Who will beat her faster than a cheetah

• dikstra LV.20 S Aug 4, 2022, 08:23 PM

ID: bv4edt8oiof7
    Thanks for bringing Anemone ragna a year early!

• Zerefsis LV.8 Nomad Aug 4, 2022, 09:22 PM

bqgb6mlfxs5l - Big update coming? Lets goooo

• groot69 LV.3 Lurker Aug 4, 2022, 10:40 PM

Account ID: civ29l9slpyl - really enjoy this summer with every events you guys put on the moot or in game, keep it up and thank you

• Secrinis LV.2 Lurker Aug 6, 2022, 02:16 AM

Id: c7uk06m5hn0n

It's summer, I am sweaty for these waifu

• Fatalpulse LV.2 Lurker Aug 7, 2022, 03:47 PM

Really loving the game so far. And I just got lucky pulling Boreas. Please keep the game going. It's lovely and entertaining.

My Account ID - ca736owg4kwu

• CheriXIV LV.1 Mootie Aug 8, 2022, 09:36 AM

ID: bthfqvrnxc39
    Really excited for the Big Summer Update!!
    Keep up the amazing work on my favourite mobile game!!

• gamer424854651 LV.1 Mootie Aug 8, 2022, 03:13 PM

ID: c9ggzx0u1r1z

I love the plots!! Keep it coming!!!

Home