CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
May 26, 2022, 09:07 PM 546 read

[FIXED] Fixed in-game issues for May. 26

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [FIXED] Fixed in-game issues for May. 26 image 1

We are informing you about currently found issues in Destiny Child and related responses. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ■ Issues ■ - An issue where the multi-sell function was not functioning normally due to a display error in the inventory interface.   ■ Correspondence ■ The fix for the above issue was applied on May. 26, approximately around 12:00 (UTC+0). ※ The related multi-sell function can now be performed normally.   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please check the notice and use the game after reconnecting. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the game.   Thanks and Regards,    

Comment 4

• gamer174576108 LV.2 Lurker May 27, 2022, 07:28 AM

Will we get 90 slots for friends since max lvl now 90?

• MasterChemist LV.2 Lurker May 27, 2022, 01:06 AM

New Raid story is in Japanese, even though my language has always been set to English. There is no way to change it on my end.

• KlessDaVott LV.5 Lurker May 27, 2022, 02:58 AM

That was already informed in the UPDATE NOTE: May. 26, 2022. Plus, you have already been rewarded for that.

• BruceReid22 LV.1 Mootie Jun 18, 2022, 12:41 AM

how wonderful. In addition to spending time with it, my friends and I played WorldBox Mod APK https://techzapk.com/worldbox.htm together. Mods really give us great experiences, rich resources, vivid images

Home