Cristoquer LV.21 Clearly Hacking
Apr 5, 2019, 04:54 AM 1,503 read

(off topic?) New project by DC devs

FORUM

I know this channel is specifically for DC related news/discussions, but since there is nowhere else to discuss this (unless there is a Shift Up channel that I'm not aware of), I'm posting it here. Probably some of you saw it, but yesterday Shift Up (DC devs) announced a new project called "Project EVE" for PC, X1, and PS4. The game seems to take inspiration from NieR: Automata for its setting. I just want to make everyone aware of this so you guys can support the game when it comes out. I'll leave the trailer here for anyone who wants to see it. PD: I don't even know if the mods check this channel, but if they do and consider that this doesn't belong here, feel free to delete this post. https://youtu.be/vLsSuuSAIys

Comment 17

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Apr 5, 2019, 06:48 AM

Of course, the other ShiftUp game announced at the same time would also be of interest.
    It's like Girl's Front Line meets Destiny Child...

Nikke - Goddess of Victory
    https://youtu.be/INYcVYhnXGA

• NO NAME verified Apr 5, 2019, 05:22 AM

"Eve"..why doesn't that surprise me? xD

• JokerOfAllTrades LV.20 Epic Apr 5, 2019, 05:30 AM

Those graphics look incredible! Though, I think my toaster of a PC would set the house on fire trying to render them...

• Kayserend LV.6 Nomad Apr 5, 2019, 05:07 AM

Cool! Have you notice that Korean games always have those over the top character designs? I'm not complaining though

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 5, 2019, 08:01 AM

Her butt makes you just want to give it a squeeze or 2!!! but y did they have to give her those shoes/boots?

• Kayserend LV.6 Nomad Apr 5, 2019, 08:09 AM

Well true... But we already have nier automata, hopefully they add more than that (I'm with you with the boots, but we can't be in the head of the character designer)

• Lazyarbee LV.2 Lurker Apr 5, 2019, 04:38 PM

Because of Hyung Tae Kim (the main character designer of Shift Up games).
    If you look at his artworks you'll see that he has some kind of problems with feet and shoes.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 5, 2019, 07:39 PM

Lol, he might just have some kind of obsession with feet looking like that. I think his art is superb, it just looks weird to me that all the girls were those shoes

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Apr 5, 2019, 06:25 AM

This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!

• Smittenkitten LV.4 Lurker Apr 5, 2019, 06:35 AM

I’ll take 20!

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 5, 2019, 08:17 AM

LOL, I like how Christo gave mods permission to delete his post from their app 🤣🤣🤣

• NO NAME verified Apr 5, 2019, 09:53 AM

It’s related to Destiny Child. I am interested in this and may have missed it otherwise. Good post.

• Lolling_Chris LV.10 Nomad Apr 5, 2019, 12:58 PM

I’m so excited for both of them! Especially that new mobile game.

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus Apr 5, 2019, 04:20 PM

This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing

• HoStyle LV.5 Try Hard Apr 6, 2019, 12:53 AM

The graphics and character detail look fire!🔥🔥 🔥
    If this game does come out, would definitely buy it.
    Appreciate you sharing this with us. 🙏

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 6, 2019, 12:58 AM

Am..nice butts(#)
    Though this cool, but not much infor being revealed.
    Thx for sharing!
    The art reminds me Blade&Soul... and her shiny oiled skin,yummy!⁄(⁄ ⁄ ⁄ω⁄ ⁄ ⁄)⁄

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Apr 8, 2019, 03:44 AM

Magna Carta 3?

Home