NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Apr 10, 2019, 08:14 AM 606 read

Friends *new post*

FORUM

I deleted the previous post I made with this topic to create a more hopefully engaging conversation. I think its safe to say that many players don't participate in the daily friendly duels because it's too long and the return is very low. This got me wondering if DC could make a few changes to this system. And I'm curious what others think about this. 1. Add a continuous ability similar or the same to that of underground. 2. Increase the stamina recieved from 1 -> 3 for a loss & 3 -> 4 or 5 for a win. 3. Include some type of reward (changes daily) for dueling all 70 of the friends on your list. The completion reward would change daily and could be something like onyx, gold, small stamina, evolution crystals etc. A lot of players constantly ask for an improvement on acquiring onyx & I feel this might be a small step towards that.

Comment 9

• xoxoglobal LV.4 Lurker Apr 10, 2019, 08:17 AM

I’d like to see a new way of obtaining onyx like this as well

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Apr 10, 2019, 08:38 AM

I wouldn't mind. Too much of hassle to fight 70 people. But I think for the people who does it, they should definitely deserve at least that much (maybe even more). Because I still wouldn't do it with those rewards lol. Even if it was an automatic system fighting all 70 people would still be too much time consuming. Good luck to you guys.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 10, 2019, 08:41 AM

That's y I feel if it was continuous like underground you can afk it at x3 speed and it would be more enjoyable. Even though I'm not a mod or dev, it's nice to hear other's opinions and thank you for the feedback.

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Apr 10, 2019, 08:51 AM

Yea that makes sense. Hopefully they increase the reward for the people who does it. Because it would probably take a lot more work to make it continuous. Maybe they should reward with onyx instead. Like 100 onyx per battle so 7000 per day if they fight all 70 people. Because in my opinion that is not much onyx considering it takes so much to level up skills. Because honestly I still wouldn't bother lol. And if they fight all 70 people they could reward a bonus of 500 crystals and gold?

• Eggy8 LV.2 Lurker Apr 10, 2019, 03:53 PM

Not to be hating/ranting. so please take it as feedback. I am an casual player myself, but i would like there be something rewarding if i put more time into the game.

Automatic system or the repeat system wont work. I am not sure if you know but both players get the rewards.

Player A fights Player B, Player A loses, 1 stamina for Player A and B.
    When Player B fights Player A. Player B wins, 3 stamina for Player B and A.

That is 4 stamina for each player. Add this to 70 battles, that is 280 Stamina per day.

The game needs to have a benefit/reward system for their Hardcore players. And the friends duel is that system.

The other reward is the "Likeabilty" score to get more Friend Coins per day.

I already have 15K stamina, The Likeability score is nice, but turn over rates in the game is kinda high, so it not that rewarding if your constantly adding/removing friends.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 10, 2019, 09:33 AM

Onyx , no matter it’s 100 or 200 or 300, I will do.

• Eggy8 LV.2 Lurker Apr 10, 2019, 05:22 PM

In regards to point #3, i would like that idea, but maybe not a daily for completing all 70, but maybe like a mix like devil rumble with like every X wins, and "unknowns". The tiers could be like

Win 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70
    Perform 15, 30, 45, 60, 70

In regards to your points 1 and 2, the short recap of my comment about having an "repeat option" for Friend Duel's.

Friend System really means Friend, not just a random add/remove. If the Friend is just as active you, then both will benefit.

Both players gets the reward. Win or Lose, So everyone will get 4 additional stamina. With 70 friends as equally active as yourself, that equates to an additional 280 stamina per day.

2nd bonus is the "Likeness" score which you learned, and i did too, that base on likeness the number of Friend Coins received goes up. Pretty confident the likeness is contributed by both players, so that encourage to invite like active friends and not just randoms as well. More Coins = more friend summons, and that is a nice random source for everything,

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Apr 14, 2019, 10:23 AM

Why havnt I seen this post, these are good points

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 14, 2019, 12:30 PM

Where's that 1 hater that downvotes every post & reply? Downvote so I know ur still with us. We haven't forgotten you TROLL

Home