᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch
Apr 11, 2019, 12:20 AM 605 read

Uncapping Frustration’s

FORUM

Heyo Everyone, So this morning when i got into Destiny Child i realized that some of my children in my main team are going to be really ridiculous to uncap because....i have yet to get another child of those three equipped children in my main team. One of them is Lan Fei with her power sitting at 9,297. The second one is Maat and her power is at 8,975. And the third is Autocratic Myrina who is a 6* child and all three of them are quite strong in power especially Myrina her power’s currently sitting at 10,841. With that being said i have other uncapped children but they are no where near that range of power to put my maximum currently at 49,225... So i feel like i am kind of stuck because i love all three of those children in my main team because they work so well together. I do currently have two uncapped children on my team and the first one is Davi sitting at level 50 +4 for uncap and i am waiting to push her up to uncap +5 with her power sitting at 10,916. My second child that is uncapped is Fragrant Europa with her power at 9,226. So i am having a really hard time trying to figure out what to do or if i should just slowly try to get extra of those children so i can uncap them. Anyway that’s all for now i hope everyone has a great day today and a great rest of your week. -Major Blade Out!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Uncapping Frustration’s image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Uncapping Frustration’s image 3

Comment 8

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Apr 11, 2019, 05:14 AM

You want a few tips?

For one power level isnt everything. Secondly, get used to the idea of having a lot of characters you love, that maybe you don't use as much as you did in the past. (I've got several!)

You honestly will want to replace Davi, Myrina and Europa eventually. Lan Fei is great, and Maat is great in certain areas.

You will likely end up with plenty of uncaps over time. So many uncaps that they end up being a waste. But its about patience.

Characters like Europa and Davi aren't very good in the long haul. i used Europa to clear most of the story, but there are much better tanks in the game that you will switch to if you want a better team.

Davi has a nice skin, but you can always put her on the homescreen.

Myrina is limited, so you may have a very hard time uncapping her. She is good, but she may sit at her power for a long time.

I see you have morgan in there, she isn't the best attacker in the world, but she is going to be better than davi in the long run. You may have more characters in your collection that will outshine your current faves too.

Just because you switch characters around doesn't mean they are DED. You can still use them for WB or certain gameplay modes that make sense.

But if you want more power, it will come from you swapping out characters with stronger ones and uncapping those over time.

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Apr 11, 2019, 05:23 AM

so many tips thank you i just an unsure who to put where i have eve and Aria and lots of other children including dreaming naias i can use i just i favorite some i don’t kno why

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Apr 11, 2019, 05:31 AM

Having favorites is fine. Keep them.

But yes, use Eve and sometimes Aria is good too.

From what I can tell you can use Eve, Maat, Myrina and maybe get a new tank? Dana or Mars would be a huge boost for you.

For the last spot you can experiment with Morgan or Lan Fei, might take some time to level them all, but will be worth.

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Apr 11, 2019, 05:33 AM

okay 😊 i will i’m really grateful for all of your tips

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 11, 2019, 12:52 PM

Found out u have a +1 Morgan, even +1 Morgan is stronger than Davi, and u r Myrina does not work well in your current team.
    There are many great 4 stars child (mostly attackers) amount elements and most of them are easily uncapped through Ragna drop chests or even daily gold pulls, try to use them as ur main team even they are not your favorite, by doing so and invest on them you can earn more rewards and get crystals to do more pulls in order for future favorite child’s investments.
    Here are some 4 stars child I suggest u can use, u can always find more by Google and some of them have different usage

Light: Detective Girl, Victrix,Titania, Leda, Erato
    Water: Danu, Elysion, Sonnet.
    Fire: Freesia, Yuna.
    Dark: Melpomene, Persephone,Artemis.
    Green: Tisiphone.
    These are current I can remember XD. Not allow to check in game now.

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Apr 11, 2019, 11:26 PM

my +1 Morgan isn’t stronger than my +4 davi

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 12, 2019, 12:52 AM

S her :P

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Apr 12, 2019, 12:59 AM

she takes to long to level and i really dont like her at all i used her in the past when i first got her

Home