Vv LV.17 Try Hard
Apr 15, 2019, 08:39 PM 717 read

The Limited Banners are Kinda Disheartening.

FORUM

I get it, the point is to make money ultimately. But limited banners with units that are optimal that you also mix with the regular summon pool is a great way to kill any desire to pull. I'm sure some people don't care since they whale on banners. And if that's your thing, good for you. But when I pull Aurora or A.I. for the 5th time on the Calypso banner? Man, it doesn't make me wanna buy luck boxes or whatever. It makes me want to put the game down. Can we maybe just keep the limited summon pool and the "normal" pool separate while they are relevant? Tl;Dr - I need Calypso not A.I. plz fix.

Comment 7

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 16, 2019, 11:33 AM

I used to follow my belief that I'd never miss a child as I wanna collect all of them, doesn't matter at what uncap, sad to say, I break it with Calypso after experiencing agony from the last similar rate banners from Brownie, Dark Maat, DB Lisa, and finally Calypso that will not drop, I'm at 20 multis at the moment. I'd just be waiting for banner reruns with better rates from this point, bye collection.

• Luel LV.7 Nomad Apr 15, 2019, 08:52 PM

The Kr version sells the corresponding Child at 43.99usd. But in the global version, even this is sold as a probability. I think this is a considerable problem, but it is advocated by many users. That's strange. Devil's Pass is also selling high-priced, free skins from Kr version. The price is quite high, especially the Lucky Box has disappeared since last time.
    Global users don't seem to have a problem with him. I'm buying every time, but there's been a lot of complaints.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard Apr 15, 2019, 08:56 PM

Don't get me wrong, I have paid for a devil pass or two in my time. I just think reworking it would be better. Not saying everyone needs a free Calypso or X unit. But, I want to pull for Calypso, not Red Cross. It's that moment when you see Davi pop up and you get excited for the banner unit only to see a low tier unit no one wants. The feeling you get is just kinda.."wow ok, what a waste"

• Luel LV.7 Nomad Apr 15, 2019, 09:24 PM

In Kr, you can get a Child at 43.99usd as "confirmed," which means you can get a Child at Global with "Unfortunate." at the same price
    I wrote wrong or didn't convey meaning. This is quite a "discrimination."
    And Devil Pass. The global price is more expensive, and the contents of skin were also free in Korea.(This Eve skin only paid) And before the components, "Lucky box" was included one by one. From Olga, even that is gone and one confirmed child.
    cf. I have bought all the Devil Pass that has come out so far.
    I've never talked about "free" and I don't know how it's delivered.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard Apr 16, 2019, 12:18 AM

Oh no no, I was agreeing with you and just kinda following up with more of my own thoughts

• NO NAME verified Apr 16, 2019, 11:53 AM

*sold as โ€œimprobability.โ€ Fixed that for you ๐Ÿ˜‰

• NO NAME verified Apr 16, 2019, 11:57 AM

I agree. For WB specific childs, it makes sense to offer a higher rate similar to Hatsune and Snow Miku who were both 1.5%. How about a Calypso banner where she is the only 5* in the pool and her rate is 3%?

I was fortunate to pull Calypso in my 12th multi, 32,400 crystals and almost exactly in line with her advertised rate, but I feel bad for those who spent more and cane up empty-handed.

Home