Ajani LV.22 GG
Apr 16, 2019, 06:01 PM 512 read

Lost game data

FORUM

Hello guys! Today is a bad day for me =( During the logging the game says "server error, relog", okay okay np, isn't first time. I log with my FB data and the game says "do you want continue?", well, yeah ò-ò. But my karma reply "nope" and the game ask me may nick and restart with the tutorial. I have already send a support mail but waiting time are really traumatic (no one say me something, i hope to do all correct). I play form the first day, yesterday i have finally find my first Calypso, my wb team has 235k power and my damage are good (1.7-1.9k). Some one can "support me"? I dont understand what the problem is TwT I want to do WB and all the rest of game activites *sigh*, give me back my real game account</3 Some one with the same problem?   Sorry again for my bad english<- i continue to try my best

Comment 10

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 16, 2019, 06:44 PM

Another one who is saying losing data today...weird.
    Try delete the game and re-setup, and link it to the account you used, it does not work, google Destiny Child Global official website and write report.
    This is how the inquiry looks like.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 16, 2019, 06:46 PM

If this is the one you have reported, plz ignore it, or you can try another way to log in, maybe you weren’t using Facebook but some others to log in.

• Ajani LV.22 GG Apr 16, 2019, 06:52 PM

Yeah i have try this way TwT
    I am currently still waiting for an answer, if no one reply to me i'll try to do again this Afternoon. I'm really sad and a "bit angry". Ty so much

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 16, 2019, 07:06 PM

If reinstallation does not work and you have extra device, simulator or tablet etc. Download the game and try to relink your account to see what’s going on.

• Ajani LV.22 GG Apr 16, 2019, 07:17 PM

Game start but with a new id and 0 data of my real account/id, i have try on my telephone and on mom's tablet, same thing. I havent delete my account *gaush*. Why he give me a new id if i say "continue game"? Something dosen't work

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 16, 2019, 07:22 PM

=/
    Then only can wait for reply.
    Hope they see it soon.

• Ajani LV.22 GG Apr 16, 2019, 07:54 PM

Mirastoria  Yep, ty so much Mira TwT. Meantime goodbye WB

• cpt. sly LV.4 Pokémon Master Apr 17, 2019, 08:14 AM

This happen to me too a few month ago! I ask for help from reddit, they tell me to do these step:

1. Check FB account, if you can log in try to do on DC but it might take couple tries
    2. Reinstall game and try log in with FB after game need update,

This is all I gather info on, first one work for me just fine even after I reinstall seven time hehe >▽< I hope this work for you, I believe in you! I try to help if you need anymore question ^^

• Ajani LV.22 GG Apr 17, 2019, 05:06 PM

I have try 5 times but nothing, meanwhile the support has reply to my tickets and they say me "we have found out that your account is still linked with Google", and i have every used only FB data for play.
    I dont know what's happened but after try to login with google i have recovered my real account (with little pt/graphic/battle difference) but with my all child and other thing. But a creepy thing, if I look for a new/fake Id i find it owo. I'm a noob maybe but, happy noob with her real account X'D. I say ty to all and hope a similar thing no longer happens. Thank you<3

• cpt. sly LV.4 Pokémon Master Apr 18, 2019, 12:36 AM

I am happy for you! Have fun playing DC on your original account now, happy days! ^.^

Home