gamer236966851 LV.5 Lurker
Apr 24, 2019, 02:41 PM 3,457 read

Have you heard the news?

FORUM

Have you heard the news? Yes! They are coming to us! Disgusting,insane,stupid and so many words to descrbe them. Now, please go to this site and click on 'dislike'. https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/288/posts/1123450?prp=%7B%22postListType%22%3A%22BOARD_POSTS%22,%22orderType%22%3A%22TIME_DESC%22%7D

[Countermeasure] ■Open your Google store, find DESTINY CHILD Global, and write down your 1-star review. Don't forget to Introduce how bad the game is.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Have you heard the news? image 5

■Open your ios top-up record, remember your order number, and call Apple customer service. Tell them how bad DESTINY CHILD Global is, and I think they'll understand and return your top-up cost.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Have you heard the news? image 7

■Reply, and give the thumbs-up this post, let the manager see the power of players, we can not only make a game hot, but also can destroy it.

Comment 29

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 24, 2019, 02:46 PM

Thanks for reminding us, I've just amended my 5* rating to 1* cash grab rating

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Apr 24, 2019, 02:45 PM

I think we should wait and see if we really are getting separate summons for the kemono collab...if that is the case then I'm sure they will be losing many users... And money

• Ginebra LV.7 Nomad Apr 24, 2019, 03:03 PM

took them 4 months to show the fangs, it was way to good to be true for so long (should of know it the day the first skin was locked behind the devil pass, now every nice skin is behind it), o well, was fun till it lasted..... and i though this complany was nice, silly me.

• Okami7 LV.27 Wolf Apr 24, 2019, 03:19 PM

Yep, when the devil pass costumes became a thing I started being concerned... Now they continue straying away from being great devs that I used to praise... Really sad to see but I have a bit of hope they actually hear us...

• Vorked LV.5 OPFOR Apr 24, 2019, 04:18 PM

It's not even like this in the JP/KR servers. We're the only ones being treated like this.

• mochi LV.5 Lurker Apr 24, 2019, 08:36 PM

DC global will lose a lot of players for this if they do not fix this to make it more similar to the KR event, or if they don't make an announcement clarifying. separate summon pools is stupid, the dice rewards are stupid (and one of the funnest part of the events IMO), and all around I will not spend a dime or even time on this. Considering deleting app and refunding all my purchases due to shady business practices and their treatment of global players. KR and JP get a lot better things than us, not just events or FUTURE events, but in general they get lots of goodies daily.. also, why the hell do we have to level up skills using Onyx? In KR you use gold. I think this shows that DCGlobal sees western players as cash cows, and do not care about us having a fun game to enjoy - and that is so disappointing that they'd treat us this way.

*in KR version upon completion of Demon Fiesta you get Serval as well, so WTF DCglobal?

For the record I have no problem with the devil pass purchases. I buy them. That is the best value for your money in the game. You don't just get skins, but tons of other items and resources (gold and onyx too I think?) . much better than the pick up boxes or buying gems from the store.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 24, 2019, 11:38 PM

Well, just add some infor: There are also tons players from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Makao, Malaysia and some East Asia countries. From what I know many whales are from China, this is why we sometimes see pic or post using Chinese.
    So, they are not only treating Western players as cash cow, but also players who do not read Japanese and Korean!

• mochi LV.5 Lurker Apr 25, 2019, 07:40 AM

I had not even thought about that - that is a great point and makes it even worse. Shame on DCG. Hopefully this can change. My wallet is now closed to DCG. I am still considering deleting the app / taking more drastic measures as outlined above, but I'm a pretty reasonable person and am hoping that they will also be reasonable to us. Hoping to we will hear from them soon.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 25, 2019, 04:48 PM

And ppl saying they may move to Jp or Kr version is not just joke, language is an issue, but the truth is u can easily find translation pack online, and each update usually don’t take more than a day to be released. Well, at least for Android and emulator users, that is not a problem.

• mochi LV.5 Lurker Apr 25, 2019, 08:48 PM

Super easy to move to other version. Just need a pc/mac or an android and to use google. I 'm hearing Paradice got messed up now but haven't logged into DCG to check - something about a 10x summon required for 1 dice?

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 25, 2019, 09:29 PM

Yes, lost one dice per day, unless you wish to spend 2700everyday

• NO NAME verified Apr 24, 2019, 08:39 PM

Patience is a virtue. The community has put their collective foot down and expressed their concerns. We should allow the devs a chance to respond/amend before taking further action. Let’s not cut off our nose to spite our face. There’s still time to fix this.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 24, 2019, 11:40 PM

Agree with you.
    Yes, we are asking ppl not to delete the game or refund so soon but wait for the Dv to react, but action and voice is needed, boycott the banners and incoming Devil Pass.

• 哈露露 LV.2 Lurker Apr 24, 2019, 02:49 PM

🐶策划🐴没了,建议包子上台当策划

• Okami7 LV.27 Wolf Apr 24, 2019, 03:13 PM

Not sure if giving one star rating is too far/early or the right call in order for us to be heard, but I'll wait till the event is actually released... I have a little bit of faith in them since there were times when they listened to us...
    Disliked the post when I saw that bs though...

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 24, 2019, 03:15 PM

meh, the old devs aren't here anymore, the snowflakes issue got heard pretty quick, let's see about this new shit show

• NO NAME verified Apr 24, 2019, 03:20 PM

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 24, 2019, 03:21 PM

• xShiva LV.2 Lurker Apr 24, 2019, 04:32 PM

ugh... fking lolis... downvoted real quick

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Apr 25, 2019, 12:27 AM

i’m really tired of seeing destiny child being bashed because y’all don’t like what there doing i understand but stop ruining it for others i really love this game.

• gamer236966851 LV.5 Lurker Apr 25, 2019, 12:33 AM

I am sorry about this, I have deleted the picture. I like this game like you.

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Apr 25, 2019, 12:42 AM

sorry for what..i’m not gonna boycott anything about this game i’ve been playing it since it was released in december. i purchase the devil pass because i want to support this game i don’t want it getting shut down because people are boycotting them making them lose money it takes time and dedication to code and program a game and guess what. they can’t do it exactly like the other versions because guess what that’s copyright infringement so stop telling people to boycott and understand what there doing instead of causing more problems.

• mochi LV.5 Lurker Apr 25, 2019, 07:41 AM

if them not doing the same event and giving out hte same or similar items to what happened in other servers is copyright infringement, isn't this game even existing as a global server copyright infringement.....
    wat

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Apr 25, 2019, 01:01 AM

This thread is... is...

is...

GOLD !!!

MAY MAMMON BLESS YOU MY CHILD !

• xShiva LV.2 Lurker Apr 24, 2019, 04:35 PM

btw the skins that have been lug led behind the devil pass are available in the lab afterward for around 230 blood gems. what's the problem here? at least you can eventually get it for free instead of paying 30 bucks or more

• NO NAME verified Apr 24, 2019, 04:49 PM

Can't you really understand why the patch notes have like 90% downvote rate? The problem isn't the Devil Pass.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 24, 2019, 05:02 PM

Chicken, why are you so beautiful?

• AWSL LV.5 Lurker Apr 25, 2019, 09:45 PM

奥力给

• 哈露露 LV.2 Lurker Apr 26, 2019, 04:36 AM

Home