NO NAME verified
Apr 25, 2019, 12:07 AM 1,339 read

Perspective

FORUM

Everyone needs to calm down until we have more concrete information. For our last limited collaboration, all three Mikus were obtainable through narrative dungeon (Snow Miku for 190k snowflakes), Paradice (Hatsune Miku on a later board), and Princess Snow Miku through her own two week daily login reward event. For limited collaboration that are only available for a short time, this is the correct way to distribute the new childs. We do not KNOW that is not the case with Kemono Friends 2. The separate banners might be intended solely for uncaps or those who can’t be bothered to earn them through events. That the event/banners last for 3 weeks suggests there’s adequate time to do a PSM type login event, and narrative dungeon, demon fiesta, and Paradice have already been confirmed. Yes, the 5* wood summon ticket suggests they MIGHT be leaving it to chance, but let’s cross that bridge once we get there. Let’s give devs the benefit of the doubt based on previous experience. If the childs are only obtainable via “good luck with the banners,” then by all means riot 🤷🏻‍♀️

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Perspective  image 2

Comment 18

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 25, 2019, 12:18 AM

Go out and watch some movie, I have been expecting this one for long, share to all u!

• Passion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LV.19 GG Apr 25, 2019, 01:45 AM

• NO NAME verified Apr 25, 2019, 06:11 AM

Whats the deal of you Chinese people with Pandas? xD

• Sodie Pop LV.12 Team Rocket Apr 25, 2019, 12:18 AM

The outrage is understandable, but I agree with you. I’m personally quite hopeful that they’ll pleasantly surprise us to be honest!

• NO NAME verified Apr 25, 2019, 12:23 AM

I agree. If they were hoping to exploit us with banner only, that’s unacceptable for limited collaboration. But I think there’s a good chance they’ll play nice like they did with the Miku trio.

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac Apr 25, 2019, 06:02 AM

The Miku banners were not polluted with other childs though...

• NO NAME verified Apr 25, 2019, 06:21 AM

Snow and Hatsune were 1.5% each which was awesome. PSM was step up banner though, and all other 5* were in it.

I agree with you, singular banner childs should have better rates, 1 Child=3%, but my main concern specific to limited collaborations is that we receive them through reasonable measures and aren’t required to hoard 100k+ crystals for a “chance” to get each future collaboration, which no player can reasonably do consistently, and it still guarantees nothing. Miku trio was the precedent. Let’s stick with that.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Apr 25, 2019, 12:38 AM

Honestly, it’s their fault for not communicating better with their community. If they really are going to give a copy of each of the new collab childs for free, then this entire situation could have easily been avoided by mentioning that somewhere in the update note or simply even bothering to post a clarification on the issue.

• NO NAME verified Apr 25, 2019, 12:51 AM

Optimistically, I think they’re trying to pleasantly surprise us. I couldn’t make any sense of them announcing WB and giving extended hot time without actually announcing WB. I think it’s about building suspense and then revealing a nice surprise.

It may also be a cultural thing. Fans of Square-Enix are familiar with them constantly making announcements for future announcements with the mantra “please be excited.”

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 25, 2019, 12:59 AM

Better be, or we won't be held back

• NO NAME verified Apr 25, 2019, 01:09 AM

I have no issue with holding the devs accountable. It’s imperative they treat their customers fairly and provide good value for the time/money invested.

However, based on the fair handling of the Miku events, and the gaps in recent communication IE World Boss, it feels premature to assume the worst.

If the worst case turns out to be true, I’ll be storming them streets right beside you.

• Vischi LV.22 Outlaw Apr 25, 2019, 02:22 AM

I wonder why some people go nuts before it even goes live? 🤔🤔🤔 Wouldn’t you rather give them the benefit of the doubt, before believing they are just out to lie, cheat, & steal from you? It’s a very polished game that you have to put ZERO money into, to play. Why not just enjoy it? 🤔 It’s hilarious when people are like “UUUAHHHHHH!!!! You’re releasing ANOTHER EVENT!?!?!? UUUUAAAHHHHHHH!!😡!!” 😆😆😆

• NO NAME verified Apr 25, 2019, 02:38 AM

The patch notes do make it seem like perhaps we have to chance it for limited childs on three separate banners which would mean the majority of players will not ever obtain all 3 Kemono Friends. I understand that anxiety, especially fresh off an event that saw many spend a lot of crystals for resets.

I think frustration is also building because of single child banners that don’t have better rates. A lot of players came up empty-handed fishing for Lisa and Calypso, so to give limited edition childs the same treatment would be cruel. With average luck, you’d need 36+ multi summons and almost 100k crystals to get all 3, but we know that’s not how RNG works, and very few have 100k+ crystals to spend on childs that will soon be impossible to uncap. I think single child banners are fine if they get the full 3% rate and/or we get a starter copy of the childs through events making the risky banner pulls for uncapping only.

• longlongman999 LV.5 Professional Noob Apr 25, 2019, 03:25 AM

Really hope this event comes out better than anticipated. Please don’t let global fans down, devs.

• Lungs LV.19 Insomniac Apr 25, 2019, 03:52 AM

Exactly right and like I said as long as we get 1 of each I won't be mad just disappointed. But even so, jp/kr didn't have them as seperate banners so why are we getting them as such? I don't know the reason, but there is one and I don't think it's chance. And for the record, I don't particularly like these childs, protesting this change is just the right thing to do.

• ReaD LV.20 S Apr 25, 2019, 04:40 PM

so, happy with 0.75 with 3 banner?

• NO NAME verified Apr 25, 2019, 06:56 PM

Why are you @ me? I’m affected by, and disgusted by this as much as anyone. Just because I advised patience and tried to be positive shouldn’t make me the bad guy.

TLDR- No, not happy 🙄

• Thiago romeu LV.2 Lurker Apr 28, 2019, 08:37 PM

Home