Vv LV.17 Try Hard
Apr 25, 2019, 05:48 AM 1,179 read

More Unpopular Opinions

FORUM

Further unpopular opinion: While I don't agree with this, it's possible this was a move that was meant to be pro-consumer. What if the banners focus on the kemono unit only. No expended summon pool. That way you would be garunteed to get the 5 star you are pulling for. If you look at it from the perspective that this might allow us to focus on the units that we want. Now, if this is a banner that is broken into three AND it includes the full summon pool with just a bump to the special units summon rate...well, then I must reluctantly throw my support behind team boycott. But waiting to see where this goes before we all pitchfork it up might be best.

Comment 14

• gamer787585821 LV.5 Lurker Apr 25, 2019, 05:57 AM

Well...

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard Apr 25, 2019, 05:59 AM

It doesn't promise a 5* from summoning, meaning that you can summon and get no 5*. That's different from what I'm saying. If you summon for the fennec and get Mammon, then there is an issue. If you summon for fennec and can only get fennec as a 5*, then I'd argue that that is pro consumer. So what matters is the summon pool itself you know?

But yeah, if it's not a limited pool then #gamersriseupbro

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader Apr 25, 2019, 06:02 AM

Yeah, but the way they worded and posted it, it seems there are 3 different banners for each individual Kemono plus a fourth for Jupiter. If thats the case tomorrow and we dont see any unit in the narrative (even though I couldnt care less about them specifically) then pitchforks it is.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard Apr 25, 2019, 06:03 AM

I know, I know. But let me hope until midnight.

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader Apr 25, 2019, 06:05 AM

Im up there with you buddy

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Apr 25, 2019, 12:58 PM

Not trying to rain on your parade, but why would they even make a banner that 100% guarantees a 5* for 2700 crystals? They shouldn't need to specifically describe the fact that a banner doesn't guarantee a 5*, not to mention it says it doesn't guarantee the 5* ON THE BANNER, as in you might get a 5* that is not on the banner. That being said, I do hope they change the banner and that this doesn't become the norm.

Also, I don't remember if the calypso banner had other 5* units, but it had the same wording as the kemono banner does.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard Apr 25, 2019, 01:03 PM

My parade has been soggy since buster Lisa. I'm just being really really hopeful in spite of what the evidence suggests.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Apr 25, 2019, 01:18 PM

Vv  I've only been around since the liberated Maat event, so I've only known soggy parades for most of my DC life. I THOUGHT THIS WAS ALL NORMAL!!!

• sarawada__ LV.4 Lurker Apr 25, 2019, 07:04 AM

If the banners were named differently, like "Exclusive Pickup" and just "Pickup" or something, that would make it clear from the moment it was posted. But then they wouldn't get all the people who don't click the Rate button to pull by their mistake on banners and think all that is in the pool is what's on the picture...
    So, I think people just assume it's gonna be the same as the banners we were getting in the past month or 2.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Apr 25, 2019, 09:47 AM

Believe me after maintenance your Crystal Will be Reduce by your Tempt...

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard Apr 25, 2019, 09:48 AM

Nah yo. Lolis aren't my thing. I'm a Maat kinda person.

• gamer859733389 LV.6 Nomad Apr 25, 2019, 09:58 AM

Is that maat obtainable in the future?

• flxvanilla LV.7 Nomad Apr 25, 2019, 12:34 PM

She was available this whole event in one of the banners.

• gamer859733389 LV.6 Nomad Apr 25, 2019, 12:56 PM

I mean the maat he's showing. Could be fan art. I know the twins banner.

Home