franky rai LV.5 Lurker
Apr 25, 2019, 05:47 PM 716 read

DISCRIMINATION

FORUM

What has global players done wrong to receive this kind of treatment from the devs?????Is being a loyal player, logging in every single day and not missing dailies, participating in all the events and not even playing other games wrong??? Please explain to me why all our hardwork deserve this kind of one-sided and unfair treatment from you???   This kind of shameless and cruel treatment to us global players by the devs shud not and cannot be tolerated.   All of us global players must rise up and make our voices heard! This madness from the devs cannot continue because I can tell that If we dont stand up now, all the future banners are gonna be like this and eventually all the players will quit and the game will die sooner.. I DEMAND THAT EVERY PLAYER GO TO THE APP STORE AND RATE THE GAME 1* SO THAT WE CAN BE HEARD.

Comment 3

• NO NAME verified Apr 25, 2019, 06:14 PM

I gave up trying to make them listen to us. Everyone did their job trying to make them hear us but they chose to hear their purses instead. I typed like 2 or 3 different posts on my microsoft office but just deleted them. I just changed my nickname to express my feelings even though I might never be able to change it back.

That was a really ass move to release this event like it is after getting 90%+ downvote rate on the patch notes topic and not even caring about replying to us all. They just lost the respect I had for them just like I did with Blizzard and Perfect World, not that they care either...

• NO NAME verified Apr 25, 2019, 06:53 PM

They can't apply the new patch on JP srv, what btw we will never get, and they have no time for us :( I'm sad. Maybe global section got 2 employee (1 Consuela, and 1 janitor)

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 25, 2019, 07:07 PM

Oh no dear angel Silfazaris:(
    At least you still have your cute Syrinx profile pic.
    I am still hopping they will make a change just like 25m gold, or we could say that compensation was forced by people asking refund, not know.

Home