Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius
Apr 25, 2019, 06:22 PM 1,009 read

I thought there would be free serval but..

FORUM

I'm so dissapointed, dev. I thought at least u would give us one free serval like miku collab before, but no. Does this game start converting to p2w ??

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I thought there would be free serval but.. image 2

Comment 8

• NO NAME verified Apr 25, 2019, 06:26 PM

Even funnier is that KR and JP get a copy of Serval on 7th day of Demon Fiesta. Just like I predicted, we get a 5* grass ticket. They are shitting on our faces and laughing.

• Pogi LV.12 JUST SEND IT Apr 25, 2019, 06:29 PM

I thought the devs were being a little too nice especially with the 25mil compensation but I guess they’re not making enough money fk me

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 25, 2019, 07:05 PM

Another random ticket! PICK ur favorite child from pool, very gotcha.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Apr 25, 2019, 07:37 PM

Grass ticket big chance to Get Mammon,siren, Abaddon.. which one your favourite?? Answer my reply 😋

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Apr 25, 2019, 08:46 PM

Actually it doesnt matter which child i would get, a good one will be uncapped and the trashy one will be turned into fodder. But that's not the context here coz now there is kemono collab and we expect to get one free copy of those 3, or at least one of those 3, not the old ones

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Apr 25, 2019, 07:54 PM

I mean, on the other servers the child's weren't free either.
    Which I found a bit odd. So they're just copying what the other servers did with the gacha and event.
    I can't really be mad at them for that.

But I caaaaaan be mad at those "lucky" boxes.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Apr 25, 2019, 08:49 PM

Other server r combining those 3 in one banner while in global they separate it, so it's not exactly copying. I'm still okay if they dont give free copy but keep those 3 in one banner but no.

Lucky box can be frustating, and i wish u luck on lucky box ^^

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Apr 25, 2019, 08:53 PM

Oh yeah, the banner I suppose not. I didn't remember if it was split on Korea, because I was focused on one child and I got it on Korea.
    So that reaaaaaally sucks.
    They really are doing Global super dirty. Especially for those hoping for all three childs.

And yeah, I've never bought the Lucky Box. Should be called Unlucky Box instead. ):

Home