Vv LV.17 Try Hard
Apr 26, 2019, 12:22 AM 994 read

Just Talk To Us

FORUM

Devs, my dudes, your board is on fire. This is a fact. These are people that WANT to give you money. I want to give you money. But your practices are unreasonable. And your silence is deafening. We don't want free units. We don't demand compensation or petty things. All we want is for you to talk to us. What are your plans? Why did you do the banner this way? Why change around resources? Why rework rewards? You are trying new things and you are a business. We get it. But why? Let us work WITH you to make this a game that let's us as a community support it. It's not too late folks. Do it for the tiddy. Do it for Maat.

Comment 2

• Herald Hunt LV.10 Dragon Apr 26, 2019, 12:26 AM

No luck mate. They don't consider us as human, they consider as cow to milk cash from.

They never tried to get to know their player base, they never tell us their plan, they don't even authorize us to reply on the patch notes.

If after this they don't even talk to their playerbase, consider this game a sinking ship. Other good games the dev talks to their player, do a Q&A, reply to them in forums, etc. This game does nothing of the sort.

• Ginebra LV.7 Nomad Apr 26, 2019, 08:42 AM

i just started searching for another game, sad, i was really exited for this one, waited for a global release when i first played the korean version 2 years ago, its sad such a greedy company took it.

Home