Vv LV.17 Try Hard
Apr 26, 2019, 09:47 PM 891 read

The Triforce

FORUM

When moot, reddit, and Facebook players are in agreement, you know you done gone full EA. I accept that this patch won't be changed. But I'm willing to go very them this last benefit of the doubt. Let's see what the next patch is. If it's more of the same then I don't really know if I can play a game where the player base is considered nothing. I do like this game('s waifus) and I know that it doesn't have to go tits up. Call me overly optimistic, but if this backlash ultimately makes this a better game, then I'll be happy to continue playing. We have all had our bitchfits and it was cathartic, even for me. But now it really is in the hands of the devs. Will not buying things send message? Will the outrage have an effect? Time will tell. But I would argue for temperance now as things settle a bit. Vote with your wallets now that we have finished yelling. Insults (be it directed at other contentious players or at the devs) are the best way to ensure that nothing happens, so from here on let's be adults and do this democratically. Yeah? (Unrelated but anyone know the artist for this pic?)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - The Triforce  image 2

Comment 3

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Apr 27, 2019, 05:22 AM

Yeah, I'm torn because I genuinely like getting the monthly gem pack and the Devil Passes. But if they're going to try and be greedy at literally the WORST time during a COLLABORATION...

I know it's RNG, but I've gotten three 5* from the banners and they were all repeats.
    I wouldn't mind that if the childs were obtainable through grinding and actually playing the game. But noooooope.

I guess "technically" you do have to grind for them... grind for dailies for all the gems you're gonna have to probably spend in order to get one of the new cuties from the gacha.

• Passion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LV.19 GG Apr 26, 2019, 11:58 PM

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Apr 26, 2019, 11:28 PM

That picture is epic! 😁

Home