LycaDelish LV.22 RIP
Apr 26, 2019, 09:48 PM 1,125 read

So I heard back

FORUM

Hello Moot. I recently heard back from Line concerning the Kemono Friends event, so I thought I would post the response here.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - So I heard back image 2

Obviously you can see my initial email I sent to them at the bottom. Now, I am surprised at the fact that Line even replied to my initial complaint but I am also pleased. Although the response is somewhat boilerplate, it does seem at the very least that my points were read and maybe (maybe) will be taken into consideration.   There is no point venting frustration here on Moot - as I say in my initial email, it seems as though Line is ignoring their community here (for now). I would highly recommend everyone to open up DC, go to Settings, Inquiries, Events and then Send Inquiry in order for you to contact them directly.   There is no point in sending them childish insults and swears - communicate your grievances politely but firmly. They are reading these.   EDIT: Looks like other concerned fans are hearing back also.

Comment 4

• JokerOfAllTrades LV.20 Epic Apr 26, 2019, 10:04 PM

From the language, this appears to be a copy and paste template email; probably as a result of being inundated with emails concerning this recent event.

That being said, this does not devalue your input and only increases Line's awareness of the playerbase's concerns. Thank you for posting.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Apr 26, 2019, 10:08 PM

Of course, they are probably being flooded. We shall have to see what happens moving forward.

• Arioch LV.3 Lurker Apr 26, 2019, 11:40 PM

We are not sending childish insults. We are sending destiny childish insults.

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader Apr 27, 2019, 12:48 AM

So, finally I can comment on your topic. Thanks for also sending them your opinion. I think that the giant number of complaints will make them understand. At least it seems that way (in my optimistic head) haha

Home