SEN17 LV.11 Pokémon Master
Apr 26, 2019, 10:42 PM 1,075 read

Event: KEMONO FRIENDS 2

FORUM

Despite the disappointment from players about the event, I kinda like its dungeon run though, stage 4 and 5. Its exp are really good and that tier 1 fire, wood, and water pearl AND its only one round! however, no 1* or 2* child was dropped for this event, sad life :\   I probably won't be getting the collab child (there goes my goal of wanting to get every child that Destiny Child has to offer). It's a bit, um, pushy(?) to split them up to 3 different banners, unlike previous banners. For a casual player myself (I reached platinum I today!), it's a turn-off :\

Comment 10

• NO NAME verified Apr 26, 2019, 10:49 PM

Yeah, I got 1* pearls x7 doing stage 5, sometimes I even got from all three available elements on that stage (fire pearl x7, water pearl x7, wood pearl x7), but I'm kinda unmotivated that it doesn't even make me excited.

As for exp, it's great if you want to max characters, also because it has only one phase. It will be very good to farm exp for the next big event :)

• SEN17 LV.11 Pokémon Master Apr 26, 2019, 10:58 PM

yep! I'm currently prepping my dark child for the next Ragna Event: Cleopatra (since we're following JP version).

I hope they would release the Devil Onsen soon @_@

• NO NAME verified Apr 26, 2019, 11:02 PM

Yeah, I'm gonna evolve my Elizabeth, Artemis and Morrigan to 6* and run all of them at the same time for exp, but I might do it on story mode 7-8 since I need the equipments and the 2* childs.

• SEN17 LV.11 Pokémon Master Apr 26, 2019, 11:08 PM

Yeah, true. however, I haven't had any good equipment as of late these days so I'm good with equipment, but Onyx! I haven't had enough of those. (my cracks @_@). So yeah, I'll be jumping in and out between Event and Story dungeon depending on how lazy I am.

• JokerOfAllTrades LV.20 Epic Apr 26, 2019, 10:58 PM

The 5th stage is definitely faster, but not as efficient as other story stages (like 7-8-1) in terms of xp/stamina especially with Hot Time starting today.

Personally, I will be running the 1st stage to finish the fiesta missions and then ignore it for the rest of the event.

• SEN17 LV.11 Pokémon Master Apr 26, 2019, 11:10 PM

I have a lot of stamina to burn, the number ... I am ashamed to say @_@

But yeah, I'll be jumping in and out between Event and Story dungeon for if I need more Onyx.

• NO NAME verified Apr 26, 2019, 11:15 PM

You will need it xD
    At least for our beloved Warwolf, so 150k onyx to awaken her and more to lvl her skills.

• SEN17 LV.11 Pokémon Master Apr 26, 2019, 11:21 PM

I have enough onyx awaken her and a lot of dud 4* child, in case I need more Onyx (I also have a lot of 4* evolution blob to cover that) *v*

• NO NAME verified Apr 26, 2019, 11:26 PM

Good! I have 100k onyx only and once Warwolf comes I'll become poor again no matter how much I farm until there LOL

• gmrpr89 LV.7 Nomad Apr 30, 2019, 01:05 AM

In KR, the exp is 500 even for the first level. It levels up (and eats your stamina) crazy fast lol.

Home