Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon
May 1, 2019, 12:52 PM 1,813 read

Go Hard or Go Home

FORUM

Just my thoughts this Morning and a Happy Labour Day to everyone that enjoys the benefits of a Public Holiday!   About the game, if ya'll have no other game to play and still play DC, do not let the Kemono banners hinder your progress. This is my thoughts now and how I wanna play the game until I can find a better alternative, I still do my daily grind, farming etc. The game is F2P anyway and it goes Full Auto most of the time.   Most of us hardcore players do really wish that the game would take a U-turn now since the only time the community ever agreed was when Kemono news was out.   Most of us agreed that separating them in 3 banners was bad, that is without mentioning the rates since they are still better than the other 2 servers but main point is, they were separated.   Again, if you have no other game to play and is still sticking with DC, continue your progress in the game, enjoy it with the community that still plays it. If you can't enjoy the game anymore and feels heartbroken after what the devs has done, it's easy, Go Hard or Go Home, that is life, we move on, treat it like a relationship, if it could still work, make it work, if not, end it. Make the most of your time.   About the talk about moving to DC KR, I had those thoughts too after maintenance ended last week, it will be a better life for me since I already have a KR account which is more than a year old, but one reason lingered why I won't play in KR, I can't read it, I won't be able to properly strategise my teams there without the ability of reading the skills as and when I want to and not relying on an external site and most importantly for myself, I will not get the 'feels' since I won't be able to read the story.   Most people would think I have no life and I defend the game ever so often and some would even think that I get paid by LINE to influence players on stuff.   I am a Dad, I work in the Hotel industry, I live in Singapore and I send my rants to LINE like normal players.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Go Hard or Go Home image 2

Lastly, our DC Global discord server has hit more than 1k users, join us here:   https://discord.gg/tq92mzW

We have cool event timers developed by our resident developer too just to advertise his work.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Go Hard or Go Home image 6

Comment 13

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four May 1, 2019, 04:34 PM

Wow... reading that response made me very sad.
    It seems like they're not going to do anything for us in this event.

Rip this game.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 1, 2019, 08:30 PM

I think there's a tiny bit of hope for the game and its future if they realise that this event really did not go down very well. Their complaints went up 200% probably.

The Kemono Friend event? Nah, it isn't going to be changed I think. I think this event is well and truly screwed now.

• Vorked LV.5 OPFOR May 1, 2019, 12:54 PM

I just wish this wasn't a thing that happened to the Kemono Friends banners, specifically.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon May 1, 2019, 12:57 PM

Sadly, it had to happen to a limited release.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S May 1, 2019, 04:33 PM

Continuing doing daily work like you and many players, but DC no longer take a big part of my free time, now it’s more like autoing most part of it and only hand play DR to ensure 100 games a week. Somehow, the time I spent on reading Moot short since not that engaged too.
    Well, like some ppl say, we are still hoping to see a change. We will see.

• NO NAME verified May 1, 2019, 01:19 PM

I’ve never spent several hundred dollars on a relationship before, probably the main reason why I couldn’t “go home”.

Then again, that doesn’t mean we should go “hard” and continue like nothing happened. Their exploitative business practices are not okay.
    I’m still playing but not spending a dime. For the first time since December, there’s no timer below the daily service image. I’d suggest some of you to do the same if you don’t like the direction of LINE has taken.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon May 1, 2019, 01:22 PM

Which part of my post did I say that people should continue to spend? I merely said to go hard, means don't play half fcked, or don't waste time at all.

• NO NAME verified May 1, 2019, 01:35 PM

If you’re using that Jupiter as share child to annoy me or to show off, even though she’s inferior to others, well done you’ve made it.
    By the way, I can’t believe you’re still dealing with those one or two morons on the discord channel instead of just getting rid of them.
    You know I’m right, they’re a plague.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon May 1, 2019, 01:38 PM

Mind you, I have 70 friends, why does it have to be you? and if I was sharing a normal Jupiter without skin would you be triggered? I got tired of sharing Eve, so now I share Jupiter as my other attackers are barely maxed, why does it have to be the skin?

And I buy it because DP is worth it for me, not solely for skin, I did no mention of DP on this post, why do you have to bring it up?

If I bought it why should you care anyway? Last I checked, I worked for my money and I should know how to spend it.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius May 1, 2019, 02:34 PM

I also feel dissatisfied for dc on the separate banners things, but i also love dc coz i can do mostly full auto (i'm busy on rl and i cant play too much and also i dont want to get too addicted by playing too much). And i have also played from beginning, which means i have collected limited childs, like ragna & wb bosses. I would like to move to dc kr but i cant read it and that would be unmotivating to play it coz i cant understand the skills, missions, and also i cant enjoy every scenes in the game. I just hope by some ppl sending dc inquiries abt this will rly make them change their greedy way in the game.

• Kirima Saimyou LV.13 Chief May 1, 2019, 01:43 PM

My Situation is nearly the same, except i have an alternative long before playing DC (FGO and Star Ocean Anamnesis) now i have no reasons to playing DC now.

But I still have fun reading moot comment, so i will only stick around in this board, not the game XD

• Dailyshow LV.3 Lurker May 1, 2019, 01:48 PM

I probably go KR.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled May 6, 2019, 07:54 AM

Talk about hypocrisy.

Home