Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus
May 1, 2019, 11:43 PM 438 read

Fully maxed out Thanatos!

FORUM

Took forever and a crazy amount of onxy, but he's finally complete!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Fully maxed out Thanatos! image 2

Comment 9

• Mirastoria LV.22 S May 2, 2019, 12:38 AM

Grats!!
    And... btw,
    Dong Da Yo!
    Chika Chika Chika!

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 2, 2019, 03:12 AM

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 2, 2019, 12:40 AM

Oh wow he must hit like a boss! Now stay away from my unknown list 😉🤣

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 2, 2019, 03:16 AM

He's an absolute beast! Paired with Melpomene the crits one shot lots of foes in PvP! You'd probably be able to beat me, I don't have a healer in my team!

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 2, 2019, 03:52 AM

Lol nah I wouldn't win, your thanatos is too boss, he would take the slightest glimpse at my +1 eve and she would fall over dead 😂

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin May 4, 2019, 11:46 AM

Why no healer? And what level are you at in PvP?

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 5, 2019, 08:31 AM

I got to Gold V, but dropped a few because I didn't meet the total weekly battles due to being on holidays!

My strategy is kill the enemy team hard and fast before they kill me! I used to have a healer but removed to run two attackers/supports to kill quicker!

I run a crit tapper team - strategy is Melo gives Abbadon and Thanatos serious crit buffs, spam taps and I can usually defeat the enemy before they get a 2nd drive off! It is pretty RNG dependent though, but has worked well!

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2019, 12:01 AM

Sweet, bro/sis! Mine is +5, I got another copy to make him +6 from Devil Pass 5* ticket but I'm saving gold and onyx until the next event is announced.
    Gratz!

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 2, 2019, 12:23 AM

Cheers! Was an instant upgrade for me cause I use Thanatos in my PvP team! So pleased to finally max the skills! The last few skills though, burned through >100k onyx!

Home