Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin
May 2, 2019, 12:36 AM 1,517 read

Elemental advantage amount

FORUM

I've been meaning to ask this for a while now, but what is the elemental advantage amount. I mean, we all hear that water beats fire, which in turn beats wood, which then comes full circle by defeating water, but what does that mean? If you have an elemental advantage does anyone know the percentage or amount of extra damage done? Also, do you get LESS damage done if you have the superior element? The reason I ask is because if I see some wood childs on the enemy team I usually switch out Eve for Hestia. But my Eve got uncapped a few time during the last event, so she's pretty boss now. Would it still be wise to switch out a +3 Eve for a +1 Hestia if there's an elemental advantage to be gained? Obligatory uncensored Hestia screenshot...

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Elemental advantage amount image 2

Comment 3

• JokerOfAllTrades LV.20 Epic May 2, 2019, 12:50 AM

Each Child will have its own type of element. There are 5 different types of elements in the game, each with its own elemental resistance (20% less damage) and weaknesses (25% more damage):

Fire (Red) element is strong against wood (Green) element
    Wood element is strong against water (Blue) element
    Water element is strong against fire element
    Light (Yellow) and Dark (Purple) elements are strong against each other

(Pulled from a Beginner's Guide posted last year)

From this data, to answer your question, Hestia is probably your best bet, elemental resistance on damage received, and extra damage to wood childs.

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin May 4, 2019, 05:11 AM

Thanks Joker. It's been a while since I've read the beginner's guide. Maybe I should go back and re-read them now that I'm familiar with the game.

Man, those percentages are nothing to sneeze at. I mean, the damage increase is significant but the damage reduction really puts it over the top. I've been working on some wood characters (slowly) to battle the water meta and now I'm REALLY looking forward to it!

• flxvanilla LV.7 Nomad May 2, 2019, 01:04 AM

You would have to do some testing. Eve's poison is deadly and she hits an extra person with her drive skill.

Home