Vv LV.17 Try Hard
May 3, 2019, 10:24 AM 1,093 read

Let's Take A Second

FORUM

And let's acknowledge that the devs dome did good with the may event. That's a plus. Devs, good job. Now, you aren't forgiven yet. Let's not get confused. Your practices have been abysmal, and the crickets are quite deafening as we wait for someone to open a LINE of communication with the people that play the game. So good start, but please keep trying to un-EA yourself. And for real, talk to us.

Comment 7

• BroknSwrd LV.15 Outlaw May 3, 2019, 11:25 PM

Nah.

An attempted bandaid to cover up a bigger issue. I'd rather get my exclusive characters. This will pretty much be an ugly scar left over after all is said and done.

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four May 7, 2019, 07:58 AM

I have to disagree.

This isn't an event. Nothing was fixed, they're just trying to distract us until the event is over and are hoping we forget.
    Or that we're like, "it sucks that they screwed us getting childs, but at least we get some supplies!" Like no, sorry but those two things aren't similar at all.

Hopefully they end up actually doing something about the animal friends before the event ends, despite it seeming like they don't plan on doing anything except attempt to make us forget about their greedy ways.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 7, 2019, 08:09 AM

Right. And no one is saying it's fixed. It the devs do something right, we should acknowledge it. This is objectively a good thing regardless of their actions. Event, free things, call it what you will, but it's good. I still am not spending money because nothing is fixed. But if we rage at the bad and do not acknowledge a good action, that sends a message too.

I don't believe that to be an unreasonable position.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon May 7, 2019, 08:03 AM

Make this thing an every month affair then maybe we might reconsider. Since there are already taglines for next few months, JollyJune, JoyfulJuly, AwesomeAugust?, SavvySeptember?

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 7, 2019, 08:10 AM

The dream.

• Theli LV.2 Lurker May 3, 2019, 03:34 PM

What May event? What are you talking about? Is it that they finally fixed the audio issue?

Home