Bearsss LV.13 Chief
May 7, 2019, 04:00 AM 2,033 read

If y'all mess with Ragna I'm done

FORUM

No shenanigans. No taking the featured Childs out of the ragna shop and putting in 5* tickets. No 50,000 coin platinum chests. It you mess up Ragna that is three strikes in a row and I'm out.

Comment 12

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief May 7, 2019, 04:08 AM

I'm sure the fatured childs will still be in the shop and we still will have summon tix x10 and 5* tickets.

The cost of the plat chest depends on what they payout, I wouldn't panic so soon.

I think people need to loosen up a bit and relax. No need to assume the worst, and no need to stress.

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon May 7, 2019, 04:12 AM

I had completely forgotten about the 50k platinum chests. Did KR and JP also have 50k platinum chests? This reminds me of a business concept, once a public good is given, it is tremendously hard or impossible to take away from the public again. I'm not saying this is a public good but the idea stays the same. We had it good and now they can't just take that away from us. I don't know what DC management is thinking but they need to think back on their uni days, customer satisfaction is #1.

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four May 8, 2019, 07:37 AM

Yeah it's pretty dumb.

I'm pretty sure Ragna 5* rates from plat chests on KR were nerfed to the ground. Because when I first started playing, most of my 5*s came from me playing in that event! It was super awesome! But honestly kind of terribly OP with all the 5*, so I wasn't too bummed when next ragna came around and I got none from the chests.

But our everything here on Global doesn't seem too amazing like KR, so hopefully they don't do us dirty. :/

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob May 7, 2019, 05:00 AM

I wish they would just tell us what the next ragna boss is gonna be, or the next event. It's feels like we haven't had an event happen in a while since this kemono friends collab basically didn't provide anything interesting.

• No Lewd For Loli! LV.17 Sage May 7, 2019, 05:20 AM

Yes I have been so bored waiting an waiting! Saving an saving. All I want is new banners an new event to tap away at... I hope soon we will get something new!

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob May 7, 2019, 05:56 AM

Yeah, pretty much all I've done since the event started was max out my child inventory... pretty exciting stuff.

• Oliver Osborn LV.13 Try Hard May 7, 2019, 10:36 AM

I agree with you except point 3.
    Dude, one of the exciting things is to open chests and test your luck. If devs remove the worst rewards from pools, then it's not a gacha game.
    I would consider to remove it if the rate of 50,000 is unreasonable but the rate is acceptable so far.

• Bearsss LV.13 Chief May 7, 2019, 10:43 AM

Ragna 0 was 10k for chests. Ragna 1 was 35k.

• BroknSwrd LV.15 Outlaw May 7, 2019, 10:55 AM

And as such I bought 0 chests. I didn't really have luck pulling 5* in the first Ragna anyway, so it wasn't a hard call for me.

Hopefully they find the harmonious spot again instead of driving more players away

• Oliver Osborn LV.13 Try Hard May 7, 2019, 10:56 AM

Personally, I think the reason why they increase the price is depending on the progress.
    For example, in ragna season 0, many players still use 4* child, even 3* child to fight. Less damage means fewer coins, so the price is quite low.
    In ragna season 1, lots of ppl have high uncap Eve/Thanatos, and they can get tons of coins from each battle, so the price is higher than before.
    Ofc it's not friendly for those newbies, but it's understandable.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 7, 2019, 10:32 AM

Yeah. I'm getting kinda bored. Can we have something new this week pls.

• Lozhac LV.11 Chief May 7, 2019, 04:48 PM

Come to JP
    Hehe
    And anticipate Wedding Ragna in summer

Home