Vv LV.17 Try Hard
May 9, 2019, 07:42 PM 872 read

This Direction

FORUM

Devs, this is the right way to do a banner. Exclusive units or not. Again, good job. You have not earned my trust (and there for money) back yet. The anime tiddy should bring us together, not creat a rift between the players and the devs. So good job with the pool limits, and please let this limited pool serve as the basis going forward for all summons. Remember, a negative memory is more effective at deterance than a positive. So when you pull for, say, Jupiter and pull a Mars, it's not rewarding. I wouldn't turn a unit down, but I pulled x 5* not Y 5*. That stigma has kept me from summoning for Jupiter after day 2. I COULD get Jupiter. But I did not. I got some other 5*. But that's almost more insulting than not pulling anything. To:dr - thank you for remembering that you can limit the summon pool to the relevant units. More of that please.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - This Direction  image 2

Comment 16

• gamerCamille LV.7 Nomad May 9, 2019, 07:57 PM

Funny because this is how it always was. The narrative dungeon, Calypso, and recent collab started going the 0.75% chance, not 3% chance. But agreed, everything should be like this

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 9, 2019, 08:55 PM

Agreed. Just pulled a double Maat, I am very pleased.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 9, 2019, 09:03 PM

Maat wife, Maat life

• NO NAME verified May 9, 2019, 10:35 PM

• NO NAME verified May 9, 2019, 09:26 PM

Lucky you, grats!

My luck is shit lately. 4*10 crystal pulls, not a single 5*.

But hey, I have a 6th, 7th, and 8th Mayahuel, so at least I have that going for me.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon May 9, 2019, 10:21 PM

This is nothing new, they are called rerun banners and the rates have always been this way, though, will we have Kemono reruns?

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 9, 2019, 10:22 PM

I know it's not new. That's actually the point. The new banners were and are unreasonable in terms of summons. A return to form is the right direction right now I'd say.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon May 9, 2019, 10:25 PM

But it did not return, like what I said, reruns have always been like this so there is nothing to return to if it did not change.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 9, 2019, 10:39 PM

Right, but again, I'm talking about this being the right direction. They COULD have put the u it's we voted for in the poll in separate bullshit banners. But they didn't. Regardless of whether that is because of a rerun or not, I believe that limiting the summoning pool yo the advertised 5*s is the proper path forward. This banner is a baby step. When Warwolf comes out, then that will be where we either riot or extend the olive branch.

There are a lot of people that are salty here. Me included. I vote with my wallet, so my die has been cast. I haven't spent since pre-calypso because of the devs.

But again I'll say that when things are done right we should acknowledge them in good faith. I am at least trying to meet them halfway. Is it working at all? Dunno. The next limited banner will tell us.

But there is absolutely nothing wrong in looking at the rates and the limitation of the pool and saying that this is a good thing and how it should be for all banners.

There is, I believe, a happy medium that should be adopted for the time being. Acknowledge when something is good, calmly point out why it's good but hasn't fixed anything the communities ire, and when bad things do happen, lay out the issues rather than minndlessly raging.

That's not to say I don't understand what you are saying. I totally get it. But I think we have a slight disagreement regarding this, which is fine. Ultimately we all just want to play the tiddy game and we don't want it to go EA.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon May 9, 2019, 10:44 PM

Again, this is nothing new, banners like this show up before Ragnas and whatever big events,

Right before Morgan raid -
    Premium Pickup Summon - Mars, Thanatos, Eve, Rusalka, Naias, Chang'e, Olga

During Krampus raid -
    Premium Pickup Summon - Medb, Hades, Chang’e, Hermes

Right before PVP event -
    Premium Pickup Summon - Eve, Olga, Jupiter, Syrinx

Most of us call them bait banners. End of argument, nothing has changed.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 9, 2019, 10:54 PM

Right. Again I agree.
    But consider how the raid boss banners were set up. Bonus units were segregated into two separate banners which had the entire summon pool in it. Summoning for Eve shouldn't result in a Mammon on an Eve banner. The banners should be limited to the banner units. That's my contention.

So if you tell me that other world boss summon banners we're not limited in other games, ok. I don't remember the Krampus summons as I was still learning the game. Was that banner limited to the banner units?

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon May 9, 2019, 10:58 PM

Vv  all the banners I have posted above are limited to just them, every rerun banner ever

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 9, 2019, 11:04 PM

Reika Mae  Ok, but I'm talking post Maho Davi, where the repeat banners we're specifically not limited. Specifically Eve. Sure Calypso was new. But Eve was not. That is where they started to stray from the rerun rule. They were clearly trying something there.

So if we have a rerun that is not limited like the eve and even the Jupiter banner now, then the always rerun limit rule simply doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

With the reruns for Cleo, the pool is limited to just the 5* banner units. And again, that is how it should be.

So we know when the devs deviated. Now for his banner they return to form as they did with the older banners.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon May 9, 2019, 11:06 PM

Vv  Eve was not a rerun, she was specifically for the world boss and devil pass just like the recent Jupiter.

The rerun we had post Davi was Crystal Pickup Summon - Chang'e, Guardiang Chang'e, Maat, Liberated Maat, again, nothing changed.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 9, 2019, 11:36 PM

Reika Mae  Wait, sorry. I think we are talking past each other here a bit. Can you.tell me what your Definition of a rerun banner is?

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 9, 2019, 10:25 PM

Unfortunately I feel we're gonna get Warwolf on a 0.75% banner.

Home