Vv LV.17 Try Hard
May 17, 2019, 04:23 AM 1,249 read

I can't decide

FORUM

I mean,the devs are moving in the right direction. And I really like the tiddy kitty. Is it worth supporting the game again? Or is it too early to put the faith back in the devs? Picture always to my werewolf pulls.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I can't decide image 2

Comment 8

• Atreides LV.20 S May 17, 2019, 05:15 AM

I have received more goodies (new child, soul carta, gold, onyx, crystals) in the last 12 hours than during the whole of last month (World Boss + Kemono).

I got this GLORIOUS card on my first pull.

They redeemed themselves a bit.

edit: It also seems like none of the new material has been censored. Which is nice.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 17, 2019, 05:16 AM

I need it.
    I need that card.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 17, 2019, 05:58 AM

So true. First day of Ragna is pretty much showering me in gifts compared to last three weeks and even WB.

• NO NAME verified May 17, 2019, 05:22 AM

It is true that they are going well now, the rate is slightly higher, the paradice has been fixed, ragna has been improved and more, but one thing is to create a better event than before, another is to make up for the past mistake, which they didn't, I think they want us to forget what happened, so, for me, support the game is currently a big no , obviously I enjoy it and I like it, but it's still too early to restore confidence.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 17, 2019, 05:23 AM

I think that's what I'm leaning towards.
    Its nice to see that others have the same general feel.
    RIP kitty Waifu. I'll save blood gems for your release on the akin shop.

• gamerCamille LV.7 Nomad May 17, 2019, 05:14 AM

It's a better direction. We know have an onyx package, but its RNG dependent. They made the single banner child a 1% instead of 0.75. Which is a 33% greater chance but hell its still so small. They did give us a bunch of free stuff if you work, such as 1k crystal to get to lvl 50 and more crystals when you make a purchase
    So, they just gave us more stuff from their previous prices

• NO NAME verified May 17, 2019, 06:47 AM

If it was 19,99โ‚ฌ I would buy it, but with last collab...
    Have the bad feeling next collab global will still be getting screwed over compared to KR/JP

I would have enough BG saved for the skin, but I also want the Krampus one I missed ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค”

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 17, 2019, 06:50 AM

If it were twenty pound or dollars, then I don't think we'd all be as hesitant to invest haha. But I know what you mean yo.

Home