Vv LV.17 Try Hard
May 24, 2019, 01:14 AM 1,212 read

Horus

FORUM

So, I'm trying to determine whether I should use ragna coins to get a copy of Horus. He doesn't seem worth +1ing. Any pro-horus folks out there want to convince me otherwise?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Horus image 2

Comment 8

• NO NAME verified May 24, 2019, 02:04 AM

Horus may not be the best natural 5*, but IMO most, if not all of them can be serviceable at high uncaps. Horus and Cleo are both likely to be semi-limited and withheld for a while, so it’s now or much later.

If the alternative is to save the coins for gold conversion, two things: 1) What will you spend the gold on? You could easily go 4 days of gold summons and not get a 5*. That would make a guaranteed Horus a much better value. 2) Gold is easy(ish)to replenish. You get 600-700k every day through dailies. 5* are much, much harder to come by.

Finally, if you’ve deemed him useless and don’t want him, he’s still useful as fodder. Leveling a 4* to 40 and evolving them to 5* requires four other 4*, 400k gold, 1200 stamina, plus your time and battery life.

I think it really only becomes a question if it were Horus or another natural 5*. Obviously Cleo comes first, but I would get Horus too if you have the coins.

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon May 24, 2019, 02:11 AM

I would get Horus because he's a light type 5*. If you get him to +3 uncaps, he's better than a 4* light +6 uncap. You spend less onyx. I have a feeling that he'll be put in the regular summons. He might not be, but he very well might. You can use him for dark WB if you don't have many light 6*s ready. And finally, even if you don't want to use him or uncap him, you can use him as fodder or in this thing KR has (and will eventually get here) where you can use 5*s to get other 5* uncaps.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 24, 2019, 02:16 AM

(un)Fortunately I thought we were getting the dark wb first so I have light units out the wazoo haha.

• StarBlaze LV.19 Dragon May 24, 2019, 03:11 AM

He's a support unit for Cleo much like Verdelet is for Morgan. He isn't necessary, per sé, but he can make Cleo's curse effect MUCH more deadly. He can also make Eve and Jupiter much more deadly, but not quite to the same extent. He is worth investing in if you intend to build a very serious DoT team, but he does compete with Olga in that PvP slot, so it's hard to say that he'd be preferable for that content.

He should be added to the Blood Gem pool after the Ragna is over, as will be Cleo. It's far easier to get copies of him now than to dump precious BGs on a chance to get him.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 24, 2019, 04:42 AM

He's cute.

• Atlien LV.11 Chief May 24, 2019, 01:38 AM

to me debuffers are only good for pvp and Horus doesn't stand a chance compare to Olga

• longlongman999 LV.5 Professional Noob May 24, 2019, 03:13 AM

Only way I see Horus viable is on a dark WB.

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard May 24, 2019, 03:25 PM

Nope.. even you have +1 of him, can't beat other child +6

Home