Vv LV.17 Try Hard
May 30, 2019, 02:03 AM 798 read

Well

FORUM

I'm definitely pleased with the patch notes. Again, good direction devs. I'm keeping my torch at the ready just in case, but at least it's not longer a flaming torch.

Comment 3

• Diafylim LV.10 Nomad May 30, 2019, 03:48 AM

I'm pretty pleased with the patch notes. At least due to us getting screwed with crappy events I was able to save a great amount of cryatals. Though I'm most likely going after the atk banner summon for 3 more Morgans before I spend too much on the step up. Kasumi is the only real Child of the 3 I would want to try and uncap. Can never have too many attackers. The other 2's abilities seems inferior to 5* Childs that already have been maxed. It would also be a waste of crystals to go after more copies of each 3 instead of spending it on 5* Childs in my main team.

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader May 30, 2019, 04:06 AM

Damn, we fought on the battlefield together, now we drink and eat on the feast together! This is awesome news and I hope the rates are 1 each. I just reserved 25k just for the stepup cause I love DoA, but look at all the rest they generously throw at our way.
    If everything is as smooth as it looks, this is the point of redemption for me.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 30, 2019, 02:26 AM

Yeah, it's a damn sight better than the KF collab. Looks like they did listen to all the emails we sent, or at least realised it was suicide to mess up such an anticipated event. So glad Kasumi isn't just a generic water ticket.

You're welcome by the way ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Home