Vv LV.17 Try Hard
May 30, 2019, 05:02 PM 887 read

Bruh

FORUM

Again, we got a step in the right direction. Congrats on proving that you care about your player base more than Anthem's devs. Stillwishtherateswerebetterbutohwell

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Bruh image 2

Comment 5

• Kayserend LV.6 Nomad May 31, 2019, 02:05 AM

Actually... Is a really bad banner, even with the step system. You have a 1.5% of getting any doa child, but that means that each one have a 0.5% probability. You have a 2% of getting a dรญa character IN THE LAST STEP, but that means only a 0.66% of getting the child you want. If you're only going for a specific child, then your chances are lower than in the kemono banner, plus if you want to get the new soul carta the ONLY way is through steps 4 and 6. From a pure mathematical pov, this is a worst banner than the kemono banner.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 31, 2019, 04:54 AM

Yes and know. A lot of complaints centered around the bad rates and the fact that they were individual banners. So having one banner is what the majority wants. The rates are...better overall, though yes, the way it's set up makes getting your specific Waifu harder. In terms of addressing complaints, this banner is a good step. But as I've said before during our other riots, I'll give credit to the devs for moving in the right direction, but I'm not ready to give them my money again.
    So yeah, there's good and bad to this banner, no doubt. But I don't know that I'd call it a bad banner, per se.

• Ferry360 LV.5 Lurker May 30, 2019, 05:59 PM

It's a complicated issue because luck is too important, it's a good banner but I'm already going through the fourth step and I still haven't gotten any DOA Child or any five stars.

But in other banners with much less probability I have had better surte and I got what I wanted at the first attempt or with very few.

In the end it is not so important if the banner is good or not, if luck is not with you you get nothing. We'll have to be patient and try as many times as we can, good luck to everyone!

• Angelredeye LV.20 Witch May 30, 2019, 06:01 PM

Kasumi is Free๐Ÿ˜ dont worry to much

• Ferry360 LV.5 Lurker May 30, 2019, 06:09 PM

Yes, it's a detail from the administrators, I hope to have a little more luck with the next attempts and get the other two.

Home