Vv LV.17 Try Hard
May 30, 2019, 05:09 PM 944 read

On the Other Hand

FORUM

The heck is with this pricing? The 45 dollar devil pass is already pretty high. But now there are two more temporary 45 dollar passes? Ok I guess? You do you, but it seems like a weird business move when global players already feel that the devil pass is barely worth it. But maybe that's just my opinion.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - On the Other Hand  image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - On the Other Hand  image 3

Comment 12

• Jamie Le LV.1 Mootie May 30, 2019, 05:28 PM

That's not all. Did you see the pricing for the extra costumes in the shop?? You need 4 purchases of a bundle to get the costume. Excuse me, that is a lot of money for a cosmetic item. It should've been included in the first purchase of the bundle if anything

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 30, 2019, 10:26 PM

I did not realize that. That's no bueno.

• Delint LV.6 Nomad May 30, 2019, 05:51 PM

For gatcha game, Destiny Child give a loooot of free crystals. Only on daily missions we can make 10x multi every 3 days. Where its possible besides this game? Yes, prizes much higher than in other games but in game where no need to buy something for comfortable play its okay. Prizes must be high in events to make income for devs in game where donate is really optional.

• Ferry360 LV.5 Lurker May 30, 2019, 06:06 PM

I think maybe lower prices would be more attractive for more people to do more shopping, but I understand that they will do their market research and set prices according to them.

• NO NAME verified May 31, 2019, 12:54 AM

JP mission pass stages all free. Why we got the Korean, overpriced version? ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช Why??
    I will just buy DP and grind everything like usual.

• Diafylim LV.10 Nomad May 30, 2019, 06:27 PM

They are only really going after the whales imo. I bought 2 passes and 2 boxes(Maat) in the past. Not putting in another dime if my 43$ is giving me a 99.99999% chance of just pure rotten garbage. Its pretty clear right now that non-whale players are not even a second thought. Unfortunate because I'd be willing to shell out $$ for this game as a fan of the character designer who also happens to be the head honcho for DC. Until they give me my 43$ worth of in-game content then I'd be glad to stay over at the f2p side. I could buy actual tangible stuff and pay bills or save my money with that kind of amount.

• Atlien LV.11 Chief May 30, 2019, 05:22 PM

I thought about the exact same thing.

• NO NAME verified May 30, 2019, 05:22 PM

Indeed, too high prices with tax included here too.
    Half the prices :'((

I know this is a gacha game but our wallet is finite. I just calculated If I buy everything inc. DP, that would be almost half of my payment. Jesus :0

• YanSilver LV.2 Lurker May 30, 2019, 05:29 PM

Yeah this pricing is stupid. I bought the devil pass a few times a while ago but if this is where the game is heading Iโ€™ll happily stay a f2p player from now on.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 30, 2019, 10:39 PM

I'll buy the DP if it gives the child I want and not loot box garbage (I've bought three so far, gonna skip on DoA pass). Tbh I can't really see anyone buying the A.I and Wodan Mission Passes, I mean really? They're way too expensive. At least Davi/Lisa/Mona give crap loads of nice stuff for free, so I'll just stick with that. Whales gonna whale though.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 31, 2019, 12:55 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• twenty94470 LV.4 Lurker May 30, 2019, 10:58 PM

I'm F2P and I hope next event will not use credit card ... Too expensive for the rewards.

Home