philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon
Jun 8, 2019, 01:56 AM 1,323 read

Who will the next ragna/world boss event be?

FORUM

Looking at the event charts of JP and global, it’s clear there’s a ton of events global hasn’t gotten yet, and unclear that global is getting them in any of the same order. Anyone have an idea what’s next? I wanna evolve and level early and be prepared

Comment 6

• Saturn0x LV.6 Nomad Jun 8, 2019, 04:25 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xPxsbOHhTqSMFo9JL39UvbTMzeMsFCjPTWJp3oDE8UU/edit#gid=0

We can think that it will follow this order, at least for Ragna & WB

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Jun 8, 2019, 04:49 AM

Right I checked this out but like I said, the order is already so different for global from jp. For example, global had world boss archfiend davi before ragna cleo. While jp had multiple world bosses already before ragna cleo, then world boss archfiend davi. I’m wondering what the prediction is for the next event. I feel like ragna cleo was predicted just before the dark banners and timed event dark dungeons even started hinting to cleo ragna. If someone says, for example, next event is dark world boss I wanna start leveling up and evolving towards it. I’m only asking because like I said, ragna cleo was predicated accurately at a sweet time early enough where I wasn’t short handed.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jun 8, 2019, 07:44 AM

I would definitely think a world boss is next, as back to back ragnas is bad, a narrative could probably appear before the world boss which doesn't really matter on preparation but I'd say prepare for either Dark boss or Water.

By now, we've already fought Wood, Fire, Light bosses with the past Ragnas and WB, those other 2 elements has not shown yet and since Medusa was next to Cleo in JP or devs would just gives us Khepri finally or Tethys coz summer I guess?

• Necr0sis LV.3 Lurker Jun 8, 2019, 02:35 PM

This has been answered before but i will answer it again here.

Destiny alternates between ragna and world boss so next will been world boss.

Given the order of JP we should expect Khephri (dark) world boss next. This is supported by the Cleopatra (light) Ragna announcement as quoted here: "The only hope is waiting for the DARKNESS to come back."

After that we should expect Tethys (water ragna) and Bari (water world boss) which follows JP and makes thematic sence for summer season.

• Necr0sis LV.3 Lurker Jun 8, 2019, 02:39 PM

That being said, if you're asking because you want to know who to work on next: the absolute best advice is to work on getting around 10 5* slimes/fodder and save up your gems for the announcement!

There is always a banner that contains 1-2 of THE BEST units for that World boss/Ragna and the best prep you can do is to get a bank of crystals and slimes together to pull on that banner and then immediatly 6* star them.

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Jun 9, 2019, 05:23 AM

👆👆👆 this.

Speculation doesn't always work. Everybody thought Khepri was coming and built up a bunch of light units and then it was different. Therefore saving materials and crystals until you know for sure it's the right thing to do.

That being said, there are certain units that are valuable for ALL world bosses or ALL Ragna, so you could work on those.

Home