᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch
Jun 16, 2019, 10:33 AM 1,015 read

Dark Maat From Japanese DC and Three Cuties From Korean DC🥰

FORUM

Heyo Everyone, MJ here and i wanted to share this with y’all because i couldn’t believe i pulled Dark Maat from a 5⭐️ summoning ticket on the Japanese DC and i couldn’t even pull her on Global. I also picked up three Cuties on the Korean DC and in my head i’m thinking like whyyy are all the cute child’s on the Korean and Japanese versions of Destiny Child. There so adorable and i hope they come to global at some point in the future. Anyway i hope y’all are having a fantastic weekend and i shall catch y’all in my next post! -MJ Out!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Dark Maat From Japanese DC  and Three Cuties From Korean DC🥰 image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Dark Maat From Japanese DC  and Three Cuties From Korean DC🥰 image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Dark Maat From Japanese DC  and Three Cuties From Korean DC🥰 image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Dark Maat From Japanese DC  and Three Cuties From Korean DC🥰 image 5

Comment 2

• NO NAME verified Jun 16, 2019, 11:28 AM

Second girl is Jacheongbi (Jiseihi on JP) and she comes during Bari's Ragna, which is supposed to be our next Ragna. Third girl is Isolde, supposed to be the next Ragna boss after Bari. The fourth is Botan and she became available on Kr and Jp few weeks ago. We will have all of those, it's just a matter of time xD

• †Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master Jun 16, 2019, 02:10 PM

Amen to that🙏😭✨

Home