philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon
Jul 5, 2019, 10:27 AM 1,543 read

Is willow worth the 200k ragna coins?

FORUM

I’m not sure if I should buy willow, is he worth the 200k? Ricemine has him ranked around mid tier, and that’s how I feel about his skill set, just meh. What’s the general opinion on willow for 200k ragna coins? I’ve got the bari for 200k, the costume from a play chest, and I have the coins for willow, but just not sure if he’s worth it.

Comment 13

• Kalia LV.6 Pokémon Master Jul 5, 2019, 12:23 PM

Imo it's worth it, I feel like his ranking is off when it comes to worldboss and ragna on ricemine though it's just my speculation. Reasoning for this is his Drive heals all allies, if that's correct then for worldboss I think thats a fairly good drive, and his leader skill blows Quirrinus's out of the water 8% skill guage all allies vs Quirrinus's 5% and from the infographic it sounds like Quirrinus's leader skill was among a top pick. Although one thing to mention is I don't think he's all that great unless he has the extra healing Soul Carta, that's when he shines a bit. As for Ragna, it's TBD cuz atm it's hard to have high uncaps. I have mine at +2 and the Regen is almost 200 hp, if at higher uncaps that Regen matches Bast or Eratos (300, which probably will) then I feel he is better specifically for Ragna in that he matches Regen and poison removal on top of healing one tick of poison, and his Drive heals much more than Basts. Having a heal on tap isn't the worst thing. I really wish he was a 4* though so I could full auto without risky drives and get an earlier drive as well -n-

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Jul 5, 2019, 08:55 PM

You’ve just about sold me on willow. Thanks for the great advice! My biggest issue would be future uncaps to match his slide to bast/erato and his general lack of dps

• Dyrim LV.2 Lurker Jul 5, 2019, 11:37 AM

200k for a sure 5* is good for me. I can use this on the future sacrifice where you use some natural 5* to +1 a child you want.

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Jul 5, 2019, 11:53 AM

True, good point. That’s the reason I don’t spend bloodgems and save low tier 5* from summons. But, is a raid exclusive 5* for fodder really worth 200k of ragna grinding? I’ll disagree. I’m bound to get more Red Cross and mammon from summons.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 5, 2019, 01:19 PM

He's not that good. Bast and Erato do better job at removing DoT than him. Also, while his heal-all drive seems useful for WB, please consider these facts:
    - Since you have to set the drive order, each childs can drive only once (or twice at most).
    - You don't know when you'll actually need that heal, and you can't change the drive order mid-battle when you really need it. His turns may come when your team is mostly at full health. And when everyone is almost dying, his turn may have already passed.
    Therefore, I think drives in WB should be reserved for granting buff/debuff which help raising total dmg, or protecting against incoming crippling damage/debuffs, and not for HP recovery.

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Jul 5, 2019, 08:58 PM

True and now that I think about it maat and Leda combining do well for heal all

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jul 5, 2019, 11:52 AM

Worth dude you can get Willow on blood Stone summon on future

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jul 5, 2019, 08:10 PM

He's a semi-limited 5* child, so he is absolutely worth the investment. His tier ranking on RiceMine pisses me off (he's got 8%+ skill charge speed as a leader and yet *Serval* ranks higher than him for every game-type? Fucking lmao) and he has been fantastic for this Ragna if you invested in him early.

He's also a very cute husbando.

• NO NAME verified Jul 5, 2019, 10:55 PM

RiceMine tier list is hit and miss. After all, it’s just the opinion of a small group of KR/JP veterans. Overall I think they do a good job. They’re reliable, just not gospel.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jul 5, 2019, 11:06 PM

Yeah, I was discussing this with Silf - I think it's good for determining the best (Big Five) and the worst (AI/Red Cross/Mammon) but aside from that, everything else is fair game. Still a site I check on the regular when an update rolls out.

• Blasters LV.9 Nomad Jul 5, 2019, 10:40 AM

From a purely play value perspective, no, hes not. I like traps so I'm uncapping him as much as possible.

Best and Erato, both 4*, fill the same role. If all you care about is utility, skip him.

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Jul 5, 2019, 11:34 AM

Well, this input was enlightening 😆 Good point, my bast is maxed out. besides the different tap and drive heal difference, I guess I don’t NEED willow.

But I do want his soul carta haha it would really help my raid damage

Thanks for the advice!

• NO NAME verified Jul 5, 2019, 12:33 PM

Pro- He will be extremely difficult to get uncaps for, so get him now while you can

Con- He will be extremely difficult to get uncaps for, so why bother?

Home