†Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master
Aug 9, 2019, 10:14 PM 1,228 read

HELP: I can't find my rewards!

FORUM

Hi there, And good afternoon. Question: has anyone received the following rewards yet? I've completed their requirements but I still haven't received anything. Is this a bug? Or will the rewards be distributed near its corresponding deadline? Kind regards, Cross

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - HELP: I can't find my rewards! image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - HELP: I can't find my rewards! image 3

Comment 16

• raf_Beckett LV.20 Genius Aug 9, 2019, 10:22 PM

I honestly wonder why people literally never seem to read the event notes...

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/281/posts/1759880?prp=%7B%22postListType%22%3A%22BOARD_POSTS%22,%22orderType%22%3A%22TIME_DESC%22%7D

"[Event Detail]
    Start Date: 8/1, 2019, 08:00 (UTC+0)
    End Date: 8/14, 2019, 14:59 (UTC+0)
    Rewarded on 8/23, 2019 (UTC+0)"

You're welcome.

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Aug 9, 2019, 10:33 PM

They never do

• NO NAME verified Aug 10, 2019, 09:01 AM

Thankfully, there's usually a snarky person who helpfully posts the response when someone kindly asks for assistance.

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader Aug 10, 2019, 09:25 AM

Thanks Ika, thought the exact same thing. Sure it was in the Notes, but he was asking kindly for advice and all I see are downvotes. Come on guys, cut the man some slack, we all make mistakes. For me, it was my 9th cup of coffee today haha

• †Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master Aug 10, 2019, 10:00 AM

Hi there and thanks for your "smart" response.

This community seems really "smart" (judging from the likes and dislikes ratio).

P.s. In reality, I DID read the notice but I was hoping I misread something, as I am super impatient.

What's more, it makes no sense, i.e. since the rewards aren't from a competition event...why wait? Also, wasn't this "rewards" a marketing tactic to [help] advertise another game?
    😂🤭😄

• raf_Beckett LV.20 Genius Aug 10, 2019, 01:17 PM

Hmmm, you're free to think whatever you want about my response of course and draw your conclusions from that. It just astonishes me how often this question is being asked, no matter whether for Ragna rewards, WB rewards or event stuff and seeing your level it seems you at least didn't just join yesterday in order to ask this question but should know your way around this forum.

That being said you did indeed read the notes after all, so usually you can count on what you see there - what better source for information is there than the official one after all? Might seem awkward to wait that long with the rewards, but oh well - not like there's anything too big in there anyways, so at least from my point of view there's no urgency. :P

Also, I had no intention of being a dick (though I'm not ignorant enough to say I don't know where that impression might come from), so don't let it rub you the wrong way - it just always surprises me to read those questions, as the official notes are literally only 1 click away and thus making for the fastest, easiest and most reliable source of information - or that's what I think at least. x)

That was longer than intended. xP Last but not least: the ratio surprises me as well, with the word "snarky" right above describing my reply rather well, so read Andi's message right above yours, see that my tone (which usually is kinder anyway I think xP) is not representative for this entire forum and with that just go and make the best of your weekend...cheers. x)

• †Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master Aug 10, 2019, 04:20 PM

ahahaha xD

Hiya Beckett,

Good morning. And thanks for explanation. I appreciate it.

With regards to my level, I recently joined a few months ago. I made this account in order to ask questions and get answers about the game asap😄 (I rarely ever read other people's posts, except for the official ones).

What's more, I tend to avoid socializing irl and especially on the internet, because of hostile, petty nature of most users; who seem to be more so overly eager to mock someone, instead of talking to them properly[?]. Know what I mean? ~Reddit might just be the worse xD

Anyhoo, no worries, Beckett. I appreciate your level-headed, and honest response. It left a lasting impact. Super! ✨👍✨🍰

P.s. You too, have wonderful weekend, and TC.✌️😜✨😁

• raf_Beckett LV.20 Genius Aug 10, 2019, 05:54 PM

"What's more, I tend to avoid socializing irl and especially on the internet, because of hostile, petty nature of most users; who seem to be more so overly eager to mock someone, instead of talking to them properly[?]. Know what I mean? ~Reddit might just be the worse xD"

Yeah, that does ring a bell, though it was indeed unintentional, but that doesn't really make things better after all - especially if the receiving end isn't even aware of it. xP Fun fact: your question was probably the friendliest I have read here so far, with my reply being the most unfriendly one I personally have given so far...gg I guess. :'D

I appreciate your mature take on things - could've just as well become a small scale shitstorm, so thanks for that, (wo)man. x)

I like the way you handled this. If you ever find a free spot and yourself in the mood for it feel free to add me:

bqywtqjajwg0

Beckett is my IGN. Hearing and reading the words "entitled" and "toxic" referring to gamers way too often these days it's nice to know some people off that scale to be in my list as well. x)

And that shall be it indeed - now back to some real life business. x)

• †Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master Aug 10, 2019, 08:20 PM

ahahaha xD

Thanks for the compliment, Beckett, I appreciate it, 😄✨

P.s. I couldn't agree more on everything you've said, 😁. Also, I'll try to figure out how to add you in game, xD ~see ya later in a bit, Beckeeett, ✨👋😚🎶

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Aug 10, 2019, 08:48 AM

Still don't get why the reward has to be granted, rather than earned immediately. You just *know* some guy is going to think he's done all the missions in BD to get the exclusive Carta and it turns out he didn't. Would've been much easier just to earn the damn thing outright.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 9, 2019, 11:10 PM

I can’t blame them... I have asked for rewards updates at times too. But would be good to check first. I learned that the hard way lol

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Aug 10, 2019, 12:14 AM

rewards sent after event

• NO NAME verified Aug 10, 2019, 02:49 AM

After the whole “Bari Early Maintenance” incident. Read everything people!!!

• Reiko LV.12 Chief Aug 10, 2019, 04:50 AM

Reading is hard for them xD

• †Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master Aug 10, 2019, 10:06 AM

Ikr? I never read (and I can't read either, lol).

• Dindingdong LV.8 Nomad Aug 11, 2019, 07:54 PM

i honestly didnt take time to read, I was too hasty lol so I also had to ask.

Home