Vv LV.17 Try Hard
Aug 16, 2019, 03:32 AM 472 read

As It's Time for a new Ragna

FORUM

It's a good time to talk about common courtesy. We all love the King Jelly bosses. And the desire to click on one when you see it is high. BUT before you click on someone else's Jelly King, check to see if the discoverer has attacked it. Has the discoverer had a chance to damage the jelly before you swoop in and grab the rewards? Would you want your Kings stolen by your friends list? Think before you click my dudes. That is all for Vv's ettiquite tips.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - As It's Time for a new Ragna  image 2

Comment 9

• Atreides LV.20 S Aug 16, 2019, 04:40 AM

IMHO, Aurora Kings are different from regular Ragna bosses. They do not allow you to level up to 40 and become a slayer. They give you a lot of gold. I understand and don't mind if my friends attack them. Aurora Kings never stay around for more than a few minutes anyway. If you don't attack it, someone else will.

Assholes are "friends" who attack your level 1 to 30 raid bosses before you get a chance to attack. They slow your progression, wastes your stamina and they get virtually NOTHING from it. So it's a lose lose situation.

• Blasters LV.9 Nomad Aug 16, 2019, 04:47 AM

The general consensus I have always seen since the very first ragna was that auroras are literally a free for all.

OP's opinion is certainly against the grain. Agree with you completely.

• †Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master Aug 16, 2019, 06:44 AM

Hiya,

While I totally agree with everything you've just said, I've gotta disagree with the part about a player getting "NOTHING from it." :3

When you beat a raid boss, you always get some kind of reward (when you click to receive the drops), e.g. money, raid coins, and even crystals.

And would you like to the best part? When you partake in beating high levelled bosses, there's a chance to receive a golden crate/treasure box. The golden crate has a high chance to sport a summon—some of which are 5 stars! That's how I got Eve last time,✨😄✨

P.S. This might explain why players rush to beat each others bosses (for the sweet, sweet rewards). Hope this clears things up,☺️✨

• Atreides LV.20 S Aug 16, 2019, 06:56 AM

From level 1 to 30, the rewards are pitiful. It gets interesting in the 30s, but only truly worth tickets at level 40.

I wouldn't fuck someone for just 2 crystals, 300 ragna coins, 200 onyx and a tiny chance of a bronze or silver chest.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Aug 16, 2019, 02:25 PM

Dude, nobody is gonna wait for you to attack your jelly, it's first come first serve for them. I'm totally fine with someone taking mine if I don't get to it fast enough because most people understand that it's a free for all with jellies.

• Valchirion LV.23 Fast as Lightning Aug 16, 2019, 04:21 AM

It happens to me too. A guy from friend list attacked my lvl 4 Jelly King, but now he is not in my friend list anymore.

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Aug 16, 2019, 06:48 AM

Nobody waits of Jellies. Nobody.

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Aug 16, 2019, 08:17 PM

I can't believe this has so many down votes...
    I agree with you.
    I personally don't care what my raid boss is, I only care that I can at least gain something from it before someone decides to destroy it in one second. This specifically happens with low level raids and it's infuriating.
    And the people that do this, aren't even attacking jelly bosses of mine! It's just a normal boss... like... why. The rewards from bosses below 20 are garbage. I don't get it.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Aug 17, 2019, 05:43 AM

Downvotes because he's specifically talking about jellies, when general consensus on reddit and moot is that jellies are open season for whoever sees them first. Killing someone's normal raid boss before they get a chance to attack is a dick move, but jellies are usually killed a few minutes after they appear, so there's not really much time for waiting.

Home