ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Aug 26, 2019, 04:47 AM 546 read

Any tips

FORUM

Literally have 3 days to get the skin, not getting lucky with the chest

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Any tips  image 2

Comment 7

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Aug 26, 2019, 06:12 AM

How many raids are you doing each day? I feel like you should have enough for at least one of the 200k prizes by now if you were using most of your tickets during the event.

As for tips, you really just need to be using your tickets, like 30+ tickets a day, you might even need to spend some crystals on raid ticket resets.

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader Aug 26, 2019, 08:07 AM

Melody is absolutely right, your best bet is buying the skin from the shop. Its very realistic to achieve, since you only need 160k, so thats around 53k each day. Dont waste your coins on buying plat chests, just try to get 60k every day. 10 fights with boost give you around 40k, so just do 15-20 fights more and youll be golden.
    25-30 is possible without buying tickets from the shop, but since you get Crystals tomorrow anyways, Id just leave them be until you got the skin and you dont have to buy them on the last day!
    Dont do the raid reset. Rather try to farm your own Lvl40 Boss, since you get extra Coins for discovery!
    And dont worry, I myself opened like 200 Plat Chests and have yet to see the skin. But since I now my luck, I already set aside the 200k haha

• Atreides LV.20 S Aug 26, 2019, 12:25 PM

The skin will be available eventually in the rebirth shop. Use your coins on an extra copy of Isolde. It's a far better investment than a skin which isn't that great anyway.

• Tamiko LV.4 Lurker Aug 26, 2019, 06:10 AM

I've gotten two skins from the chest so my best guess is keep farming and buy plat chests. I haven't bought the skin too.

• Ragnarkmp LV.2 Lurker Aug 26, 2019, 06:10 AM

i try too but nothing

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Aug 26, 2019, 06:11 AM

Same. If I have to, I guess I'll have to buy it.

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Aug 26, 2019, 02:31 PM

Isolde's skin will be available in the Labyrinth Shop after the next maintenance although you'll have to pay 240 Blood Gems. However, I think it's a must that you have to milk out your coins for fireworks because you can get the Soul Carta from the mission pass guaranteed and it'll be difficult to obtain them after the event. If you want another Isolde and you want her more than the obtained items in Mission Pass, then get her.

Home