ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Sep 4, 2019, 12:07 PM 1,022 read

Saving coins

FORUM

I guess I'll save enough to buy both Monas

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Saving coins  image 2

Comment 8

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Sep 4, 2019, 01:44 PM

I've been thinking about my final purchases too, not sure yet, gonna see what drops/pulls come in the meantime.

Tbh I haven't looked much yet, but how's this Mona for future content? Iirc she's useful in WB but not as much otherwise.

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2019, 04:09 PM

She's much tier 10 for WB but not sure if this refers her for being fully uncapped or not. And by the way, it'll be a bit difficult to get her in future banners

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Sep 5, 2019, 05:26 AM

What's better to get the prism soul carta tickets or the Monas?

• This review has been deleted.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Sep 6, 2019, 11:47 PM

Ah thanks for the detailed response!

• Spok1 LV.6 Nomad Sep 5, 2019, 06:08 AM

does it happen that some WB or Ragna Bosses returns? so we get a shot to further collect them to uncap?

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Sep 5, 2019, 08:29 AM

Generally they should return at some point, though it may be a while; doesn't seem to be anything set in stone to know timetables for sure though. Other than collabs, limited childs should eventually return in one way or another. And aside from them returning like that, we will be getting a new feature to uncap childs in the future- the Hall of Reincarnation (think that's still the expected EN name anyway.)

This lets you sacrifice (5x iirc) other nat 5*s for an uncap chance- randomly picked out of 5 (iirc) childs not yet at max uncap. To be able to do this, you do need to have gotten a copy of whatever child to begin with, fyi. The JP/KR versions have some differences, and global may be somewhat different from either when eventually released so, afaik, exact details have yet to be announced.
    Others who play other versions can provide more details, or a quick search should show the basics if interested.

• Green Arrow BIVB LV.20 Fearless Sep 5, 2019, 07:04 AM

I just got my 1st one of her today then I’ll get my last one maybe in 2 or 3 days.

Home