Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus
Sep 16, 2019, 09:35 AM 804 read

Which SCs are applicable for Debuffers, Supporters and Healers?

FORUM

Most of the SCs that we got are exclusive for Attackers and Defenders although we also have ones that are solely for PVP, Ragna & WB. Does any of these SCs that we currently have have the advantage for the three I mentioned above?

Comment 6

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Sep 16, 2019, 10:34 AM

I believe they will start adding these types of SCs soon, I have the KR server if you'd like to see what they might look like!

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Sep 16, 2019, 09:06 PM

Oohh so they do have one in the KR server :O To satisfy my curiosity, yes May I please see them? quq

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Sep 16, 2019, 09:34 PM

Sure! Lemme gather them up for ya.

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Sep 16, 2019, 09:43 PM

So I double checked (trying to look for the symbols) and I was wrong! I could have sworn I saw a healer SC, but I hadn't. There are quite a few SCs that grant additional HP, but that's all I've been seeing. I'll keep you updated if they develop a SC with the properties that you mentioned.

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Sep 21, 2019, 11:21 PM

Oohh ooff oh well, the only thing we do is wait or ignore lol ๐Ÿ˜…. For me, it's quite bizarre to see Debuffers, Supporters, Healers don't have SCs that are specially for them, but at the same time I kinda understand that there's limit for them in their own power, just like how Chang'e is a speed god in all types, Bathory and Jupiter are absolute demons in PvP and Scuba Mona for WB (any elements). Anything will add them, it'll be a pain in the neck to most players lol. Thanks for the effort though :3

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Sep 22, 2019, 01:41 AM

It's no problem! I'm actually going to make a post of my favorite soul cartas available for KR. I'm a bit worried others will find it spoilery, but I really would like to share what's to come.

Home