Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac
Sep 24, 2019, 03:04 PM 1,043 read

Lol took me until three from the end to get Cleo skin ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

FORUM

Finally!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ Been waiting for this long time lol

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lol took me until three from the end to get Cleo skin ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lol took me until three from the end to get Cleo skin ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ image 3

Comment 7

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 25, 2019, 06:47 AM

One of my favorites! I was lucky to get her a while ago, but I wish I could get pools with other skins I dont have/ or something useful.
    my current pool has a 5* ticket and 3 normal skins. Pretty bad tbh, but Im not spending 1900gems for a reroll.

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Sep 25, 2019, 11:14 AM

I've still never gotten anything but a couple good skins and dupes or meh skins for my top prize. No 5* childs or tix smh. Didn't know they even happened until some people post here lol.

Right now I'm looking at a meh board so I'm saving up until I have enough to clear one, maybe two full boards, or I get a free reset ticket, whatever happens first lol.

Anyway, grats to OP, hoping to get that skin soon myself.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 25, 2019, 11:41 AM

There is a limit to the amount of rebirth coins you can hold without using tho, idk how much it was but I doubt you can hold enough to clear two boards lol. Or maybe you can idk.
    5* childs and tickets are really not that good of a reward for the rebirth board, it takes a long while to clear that board and almost all of them are just the premium summon childs wich kinda really sucks (if you get one that isnt from the common summon pool then amazing, but i dont even know if you can get one like that). I mean I probably take almost a month to clear one entire board, I probably can get MANY more 5* by doing coin summons for a whole month lol.

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Sep 25, 2019, 12:05 PM

The limit is, iirc anyway, its 1m. It may be 500k, but I know its over 100k and I think it goes until needing another digit. So maybe 999k instead of 1m, not sure. Clearing a board takes, edit- third row has 3 copies per not 4, duh. - it takes 211200 (176 * 1200 per item.)

And you can get childs outside of the normal premium pool. I've seen a few post getting Khepri and others. You may need to have a copy already, but not sure on that.
    And no, a 5* ticket isn't really a huge deal, especially after playing a while, but its still better than a dupe costume or a meh costume you don't want. Or anything I've gotten in slot 1 (other than the one 5*tix, and 2 new costumes) anyways lol.

The 5* childs, they can be nice finds, its not real likely, but it is possible to get good/useful ones. And even if not useful, again better than the alternative - either as uncap mats, HoR mats, or just as evo fodder if you've got enough of the other.

And buying gold summons would probably get more 5*s quicker, but thats not the goal. I'm saving up not because its 'the best' way to get 5*s or anything. Just makes more sense to save it up until I have enough to clear board(s) or get a reset ticket because otherwise I'm just blowing it all on pretty meh stuff I don't want or can't use, to slowly clear the board over time. Instead of that saving means if I get a reset I can use the coins on the next, hopefully better, board. If I don't get a reset by the time I can clear this board and progress (or clear) the next I can go through the crap board in one go and move on without spending 1.9k crystals. If the next board is good, great, if its bad I start saving again, until I can clear it or get a reset (or a lot of extra crystals I guess.)
    Just saves me from blowing them clearing, say half of a bad board, just to get a free reset later. This would mean either I finish the board, using more coins to save the reset, or use the reset and those coins already spent on the 'bad' board were 'wasted' progress towards clearing it.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 25, 2019, 01:18 PM

The 5* that you can get in the rebirth summon are supposed to be the ones that have a skin assosiated in the pool (hence, why khepri can show up) even then I think there is only 2 childs that have skins in rebirth and that arent in the premium pool.
    Yeah I guess its good to get 5* if you start getting too many duplicated skins, I didnt think of that because I barely have like 4 or 5 skins from rebirth as of now lol.
    I wish you a lot of luck, it'd be cool if resetting the board wasnt so fricking expensive.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Sep 24, 2019, 06:32 PM

give her to me

• Shadow Mega LV.21 Professional Noob Sep 25, 2019, 02:56 AM

Gahhh, congrats man. I wish I could get her soon too.

Home