Himiko LV.8 Wizard
Oct 5, 2019, 10:36 PM 916 read

Is it worth coming back after leaving for months?

FORUM

Is Destiny Child worth coming back to if I've missed months worth of content? And what's the state of the game? I left in the middle of light ragna, and even before that I took a couple months break.

Comment 16

• Elegans LV.5 Lurker Oct 6, 2019, 12:03 AM

Yes. The game is awesome. Come back, and do your best to get caught up.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 6, 2019, 12:09 AM

I think so. KF still remains the worst the game has ever gotten, it's been mostly smooth since then with some of the same old grievances (onyx cost, 5* pool yadda yadda) in the background. Line is leaving in October, so it'll be interesting to see what state the game is in by the end of the year. Current event is WB Thetis, Rita's Ragna just finished and it looks like we'll get getting a Catherine Full Body Ragna event (yes, a collab Ragna) soon after.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Oct 6, 2019, 01:15 AM

What do you mean by KF?

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 6, 2019, 05:51 AM

Kemono Friends 2 collab. It was an absolute shitshow. Global got three 0.75% banners for each of the collab childs separated and no free collab child, whilst KR and JP did, along with a combined banner. Obviously the Global fanbase did not take kindly to this at all. It's probably the darkest spot in DC's history because it almost killed the game. People left (like Himiko). Things have been mostly smooth since then but you still will find a lot of collectors angry that they'll forever have those three greyed out squares in theirn child archive.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Oct 6, 2019, 01:30 AM

Good to hear things have been mostly smooth since then, it was very troubling having to wonder whether Line actually cared about us. I also like that the original devs are taking over completely. It sucks I missed Ritaโ€™s ragna, but a Catherine collab is exciting and I donโ€™t think Iโ€™d want to miss that, so maybe Iโ€™ll give the game another chance.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 6, 2019, 05:53 AM

I am excited for the Catherine collab because Katherine is free and she has an amazing Ragna skin - we also get cool SCs, along with Rin and Catherine (but you gotta pull for 'em). I don't care for their boring S-rank outfits, but the basic art for them is great.

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Oct 8, 2019, 07:47 AM

Honestly, if I were in your position I'd feel the freedom to stay away from the game. Missing Bathory and Newbie Mona will hurt you a lot. I got the Bathory from the Narrative Dungeon but I've gotten 0 of either from 80k crystals (and others have spent more with nothing to show for it).

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Oct 6, 2019, 02:17 AM

Oh sure, absolutely. I've come back a couple times. I feel like that's a healthy approach honestly, to take a break from the grind. My only regret is not timing my absences so that I don't miss collabs. ><;

But right now is a prime to jump back in and gather some things. The upcoming collab has been mentioned, and there's a special 5* summoning event this month (sort of controversial though >.>).

I'd say come back. If nothing else, it'll give you a reason to be here on the forums. :)

• eric99zhao LV.12 Chief Oct 6, 2019, 08:00 AM

Seems you just missed 2 top tier child

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Oct 6, 2019, 08:44 AM

Yeah, its not that hard to get up to date, currently you could try some rolls for the awesome younger mona and sitry banner. WB is Thetis who sucks but thanks to that you could focus on getting some other stuff besides her copies from the shop (and you'll still get one copy of her for free through quests..). In the WB shop you can get prisma soul carta tickets, premium 5* childs tickets, and 5* evol material between many other things.
    And as others said you could start getting ready for that awesome Catherine collab.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Oct 6, 2019, 10:15 AM

I wanted Sitry at first but then I saw she's only good in WB... Are her and Mona really worth pulling though? I guess the answer is already "yes" even though I kinda don't want to pull them and feel like saving crystals. When is Pan? She's my favorite waifu.

And also I'm doubting that I can even complete the WB well enough to get rewards, my childs are undoubtedly too weak to get far in it at all.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 6, 2019, 10:16 AM

Got a while for Pan iirc. I want her also.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Oct 6, 2019, 10:21 AM

Oh okay, honestly I want to max her out on dupes cause I love her so much. Just want to make sure I have enough time to save up enough for her.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 6, 2019, 10:26 AM

There's a future guideline floating around somewhere but it's not proven very helpful imo, we follow no particular order (look at how late Newbie Mona was ). We've got Bathory and N.Mona, so Pan is next in the new wood meta triumvirate.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Oct 6, 2019, 10:31 AM

Mona is amazing at almost every mode, she easily replaces chang'e in a wood team (she speeds up main dps's but also removes dot debuffs).
    Sitry is just good for WB but thats really good considering we're having a WB almost every month I believe ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ (Plus I initially got her just for her design lol.).
    If you want to save gems for something else feel free to, I basically only roll for waifus, it just happens that too many of them characters qualify for that.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Oct 6, 2019, 04:26 PM

sytry also comes back fairly often whenever a WB is around the corner, so you should have plenty of chances to pull her when you eventually feel like it.

Home