[MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.17 Let’s play Destiny!
Oct 7, 2019, 12:31 AM 1,439 read

Why the Re:birth Labyrinth is so bad on Global?

FORUM

Why did you do that to the global version? The Re:birth lab is so bad in global compared to the Korean version I just don't understand how you can think it's a good idea! On global we have to spend a lot more RE:birth coins for less rewards: 176 syntesis for global / 40 in korea Rewards are really bad on Global... We don't have crystals in the daily quests... We have to pay huge amount of blood gems to buy S rank skins on Global but in Korea they are Free! We have to pay 1900 crystals to reset a card but in Korea it's only 1000! We have to pay more crystals but you took out the crystals of the daily quests? Really? Can you please rework this feature for global? It's really bad and annoying also are you going to add the blood gem summon? If yes why the hell do we also have to pay for the skins with our blood gems? You already overcharged whales for the freakin scam pass at 50€!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Why the Re:birth Labyrinth is so bad on Global? image 3

Comment 11

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Oct 7, 2019, 04:50 AM

It's interesting how things are changed region to region. It's done to create the most profitable business model (to borrow WhiteRabbit's words), and to align the game with the norms of the target market.

The founder of Shift Up actually commented a bit on the localization process (in this case from Kr to Jp) in an interview you can read here: https://tinyurl.com/yxm4acvm

He starts talking about localization changes at Q10. It's not a ton, but it provides a little insight.

In any case, don't let yourself get frustrated! You don't have to spend a dime if the prices are too high, and all it takes is patience to get your rewards f2p style.

(You should probably stop looking at the KR version too. Or you'll go insane. XD)

• WhiteRabbitWR LV.5 I'm a Bot Oct 7, 2019, 12:36 AM

lmao. just play the kr version then.
    it's funny how ppl start hating on games(developers) just cuz it doesn't go the way they want lol.
    It's their business model. Just deal with it, or don't play.

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.17 Let’s play Destiny! Oct 7, 2019, 12:39 AM

What the heck is this answer? Can you stop being stupid please?

• Maho LV.20 S Oct 7, 2019, 12:49 AM

Both regions have different economies and you conveniently ignore that just so it fits your narrative.
    Your comment are pretty stupid to be honest.

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.17 Let’s play Destiny! Oct 7, 2019, 12:51 AM

no I don't say do it like korea but change the shit system so...

• Atreides LV.20 S Oct 7, 2019, 02:28 AM

Global always gets shafted.

• Elegans LV.5 Lurker Oct 7, 2019, 01:18 AM

Rebirth seems to be just fine to me. They'll update it when they want. Would you even be complaining if you didn't know how kr version works? Of course not. Also, play kr version since it is so superior. Or play both. Whatever. The game is so good to players there should be no complaint. :/

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Oct 7, 2019, 10:16 AM

Honestly this bugs me more than anything else everyone has complained about global until now (also, the fact that the premium pool in KR has every child unlike global's)
    But as other said, and I dont mean it in a bad way, if we like that so much we might as well play KR instead, and I might do that tbh, I just really like what they have going but dont want to stop playing global either.

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.17 Let’s play Destiny! Oct 7, 2019, 03:36 PM

TBH the only reason i'm still on global and not on KR is because I can't have the collab childs on kr... if they add all the collab again i'm pretty sure i'd stop the global in a heartbeat

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Oct 7, 2019, 04:22 PM

Well same, to be more specific, its because I have the blazblue childs in this account and I cant get them in KR at this point.
    But im talking about creating a separate KR account and continue with both, imma do that when I can free some space on my cellphone, otherwise I'll play one in an emulator and the other in my phone.

• ReaD LV.20 S Oct 7, 2019, 01:31 AM

global re:birth is based of japan model(shop contain skin from dp, pactmaker in grid, quest reward same) not kr

while crystal is really hard to come by in japan, their shop skin can be purchase with crystal(bg for global)...but jp itself have its own flaw which i will not talk about as i am less interested in playing other than global..

Home