Lyson LV.7 Nomad
Oct 7, 2019, 01:21 PM 590 read

I told myself not to and I got what I deserved. Even flipped a coin and got Tails.

FORUM

Did the new banner since Sytry and N. Mona are very likely to come back again and again. Got a 5☆ each pull, but nothing new, I have a 25% chance each Blood Gem summon to get a child I'm missing. I did this 6% banner and got Maat, Astoreth, and Cleopatra. Glad I got a Cleo but a useless light narrative child and a premium pool child is making me want to slit my fucking wrists. {Hyperbole} Let me be a lesson to all of your gems. I will keep doing this banner only because I statistically have a higher chance to get childs i need. (I'm a collector)

Comment 6

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Oct 7, 2019, 02:23 PM

New collab is coming soon try to hold some gems buddy. Eventually they may increase the 5* pool so you can get others you have missed.

• This review has been deleted.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Oct 7, 2019, 03:02 PM

There is no confirmation that its coming, but its the most logical event to come. the collab is already ongoing on KR and it usually starts at about the same rate on global, the only reason we got WB rn its because we just had a ragna raid on previous event (they wouldnt launch two ragnas one after the other).
    But, as I said, there is no official confirmation, its just the best assumption.

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Oct 7, 2019, 05:11 PM

There's also a hint from the Shop that the player could buy a randomized Fire-type Child. This could be clued that it might be the Catherine Collab Ragna (Katherine is the Wood Boss)

• This review has been deleted.

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Oct 7, 2019, 05:24 PM

I might be able to continuing pulling Sytry and N.Mona for N.Mona. I'm not that interested in getting Catherines (except Lover Catherine cuz she's cute lol) though that's kinda defeating the purpose of me being a collector too lol. In hindsight I lost in getting all the collab childs :<

Home