David Ruiz de Luzuriaga LV.6 Nomad
Oct 7, 2019, 03:28 PM 443 read

Is in worth it to buy the N.Mona Package?

FORUM

Comment 5

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Oct 8, 2019, 02:30 AM

I would advise never to spend money in this game. Remember the characters are just animated gifs lol

• Tsuyomi LV.22 Outlaw Oct 7, 2019, 03:49 PM

Do you mean the Lucky Box package? No

A BIG NO. DO NOT DO IT UNLESS U WANT 4x5STAR TICKET.

The Guarantee Package is fine though. But I think the package is gone now.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Oct 7, 2019, 04:29 PM

Oof I dont think so man, the box has 90% chance to give you JUST a x10 premium summon ticket. You know, those tickets that might as well be called "onyx package"? yeah, one of those.
    If you're willing to spend on four of the packages you get a guaranteed Newbie Mona... then yeah if you're ok with spending that much (Its like 168 frigging dollars to buy it four times ) then go for it, you might even get lucky and get her before buying the fourth.

But, you could wait so she gets back in a future banner and you get her by normal means dude, its a lot of money thrown out the window otherwise imo.

• Atreides LV.20 S Oct 7, 2019, 09:18 PM

Lucky box are a scam. You pay full price (50 CDN) for a 90% chance of getting a very common, worthless reward.

They got this whole thing completely backward, it should be the other way around, you pay a small amount for a small chance of getting something awesome. You know, like lottery.

• Twizzled LV.10 I'm a Bot Oct 11, 2019, 07:51 AM

the only thing I spend on is the devil pass and it's for the rewards at end tiers being a skin LOL other than that no money spent XD most of my gems is from just the daily grind and events. and praying to sweet RNGsus I get any banner units

Home