Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac
Oct 7, 2019, 07:58 PM 835 read

PSA: Double 5* Rate Banner not good for chasing a specific unit (particularly Newbie Mona/Sytry)

FORUM

For those of you considering, each individual 5* unit has a 0.085% chance of being pulled. The Newbie Mona/Sytry banner has the featured units at 0.75%, which is about 9x higher than the double rate banner. This banner is great for beginners or those that just want to fill out their roster and need to get in a lot of the semi-limited units they missed previously. Otherwise, if you're only missing a few units, this banner may not be suited for you. Just something to consider before you pull (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ Happy Gacha Y'all

Comment 6

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 7, 2019, 09:18 PM

I agree, this is a great banner for newer players. The drop rate and extended pool of Childs make is very unlikely for player that are already getting common dupes.

That being said... I wish they would keep a more extended summon pool! That makes it more exciting for them 5* tickets.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 7, 2019, 09:20 PM

I agree! Like, how is Krampus not part of the main pool yet!
    (ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚

• Atreides LV.20 S Oct 7, 2019, 09:25 PM

This is my biggest complaint with DC right now.

Gradually expending the 5* pool would have made the game a lot more balanced as the older players would not have maxed all the old childs by now. Now it's too late. Everybody who's been around since launch has 60+6 Dana, Syrinx, Eve, Chang'e, Olga, Jupiter...

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Oct 8, 2019, 02:01 AM

This is kind of common sense to gacha players but I understand many might not be used to it. Nice info!

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 8, 2019, 02:51 AM

Yea I assume that most of the active people in this forum already figured this fact.

This was more for the newer players or those not familiar with gacha players.

• Atreides LV.20 S Oct 7, 2019, 09:11 PM

Yes, thank god I looked at the rates before pulling that misleading banner.

Home