VVXT LV.3 Lurker
Oct 7, 2019, 09:45 PM 1,146 read

crappy game!

FORUM

Comment 16

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 8, 2019, 01:02 AM

Automated Message: Your opinion is important to us, thank you for sharing. We take your feedback seriously and will take your recommendations under consideration.

• Vick LV.23 Dream Chaser Oct 8, 2019, 03:41 AM

Your sarcasm was unnecessary and toxic. :/
    He needs to elaborate a topic that allows us to understand the context of the title before it is "judged".

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 8, 2019, 05:18 AM

It’s called humour. Instead of addressing his needless post that contained nothing but negativity in the form of a few words, that was a toxic post, I chose to turn it into a little joke. I think we are all feeling the helplessness of not being listened by the developers of the fame.

• Vick LV.23 Dream Chaser Oct 8, 2019, 05:32 AM

Do you call of humour shred his opinion in the paper shredder!? Oh my...!

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 8, 2019, 09:52 AM

Ok, so you don’t enjoy my brand of humour. It’s still gives me a giggle re-reading it.

If you don’t get it’s more a comment about the game developers and what they do with the feedback people who can actually formulate legit concerns write, then so be it.

• Level100wizard LV.1 Mootie Oct 9, 2019, 05:03 AM

OPs post was toxic and was critical without being constructive. The shredder was an apt (but funny) reply.

• Senaji LV.10 Nomad Oct 7, 2019, 10:12 PM

let me guess, you summoned on the new banner and got jackshit? yeah absolute shitload of a game, right? haha

• Shuten LV.20 Dragon Oct 8, 2019, 06:22 AM

I sUmMOn ONe tIMe GOt NoTHing, tHis gAMe S*cKS

XD

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 8, 2019, 08:39 AM

Agreed. I only play mature games for mature gamers such as myself.

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Oct 7, 2019, 10:56 PM

Trust me when I say this, but there are actually other gacha games that are said to have worse rates than DC. I didn't think such a thing was possible, but from what I've experienced, the game is fairly generous, especially since a lot of the guaranteed 4* Childs you get turn out to be quite useful and worth building up. I'm sorry if your first summon didn't go well, but if you give the game a chance, it'll be worth it.

• Tsuyomi LV.22 Outlaw Oct 7, 2019, 11:10 PM

*laughs in Summoners War*

• Sodie Pop LV.12 Team Rocket Oct 7, 2019, 11:35 PM

Elaborate please

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Oct 8, 2019, 01:57 AM

Do you want a tutorial on how to uninstall?

• Albedo LV.20 Nightmare Oct 8, 2019, 10:56 AM

Everyone is entitled or there opinion but rather be more specific or your reason why u believe the game is “crappy”. I have a few issues with the game like bloody gems either need to be removed or given another way to earn them instead of one everyday, expanding premium summon pools (like this banner that’s live now) or something like balance changes for PVP that some people been asking for (I’m not into PVP so I couldn’t careless) but I digress, Every game has there issue no game is perfect.

• Branze LV.7 Nomad Oct 8, 2019, 11:41 AM

It’s a fun game. Just a little nasty on the provider side. Let’s hope things change once shift up takes back their game

• ALAMOOOO LV.12 Chief Oct 8, 2019, 12:10 PM

My opinion is this is no where close to a crappy game.
    It is very fun to play. But I do think the way the events and the ability of getting new child’s are getting harder to earn by play alone!
    The dev’s seem to be pushing for more sales for revenue instead of letting us grind for it.. again just my thought on it!!

Home