Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior
Oct 13, 2019, 11:08 PM 1,273 read

So about the Fire Child Banner...

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - So about the Fire Child Banner... image 1

The Childs on offer would boost my performance in the raid without question, but drawing for them will deplete my already meager crystal supply -- and I want those collab Childs! Is there any real argument for pulling from this banner versus hoarding crystals for the collab? I feel like I'll be best served by ignoring this banner and doing the best I can in the raid with the team I have, but there may be something I'm overlooking. Thoughts?

Comment 5

• nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare Oct 13, 2019, 11:27 PM

Ignore banner and depend on the Fire childs you have. The random luck chance of a Fire Child on any other banner would be fine. The only exception being Maid Morgan, but Medb is still quite viable and nearly equal in the upcoming Raid. In fact higher uncap Medb is much more possible and even more important.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 14, 2019, 01:37 AM

I suppose it depends on what you want out of this game/event. If you just want the raid rewards (like the raid child and skin), then pretty much the answer is no, don't pull on this banner. You can get all the important rewards by just playing, even with a suboptimal team of base 5* units, as long as you can get to slayer status.

If you're goals are something else, like getting to a specific rank tier, then it is up to you on how valuable these banner characters are.

For me there is one right answer... save for collab!
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Oct 14, 2019, 04:56 AM

I believe the banner is in preparation for the RB, since Catherine is a Wood Debuffer. It is a hard decision! But if you really want the collab childs, then keep saving while you can.

Here's the reddit post to help give some insight on how you can build your team: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/comments/dhc5gh/special_ragna_break_catherinefull_body_collab/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

• ciel00 LV.3 Lurker Oct 14, 2019, 07:01 PM

if you don't have a decent team why not. the collab childs are meh anyway. so unless you super want them I'd skip colllab too

better save for devillive ragna (probably in november). 3 out of 4 new childs there are OP af. and the 1 left is decent enough.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 17, 2019, 04:12 PM

I regret pulling from this banner the way i did. I have a decent team, but just wanted to max out Morgan's cap.

Home