ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Oct 17, 2019, 08:23 AM 891 read

Ragna Break Advice

FORUM

I this probably the best team, I thought about for Ragna Break. A lot of my 6 stars are either are not evolved or uncapped by +2. So I'm not sure if it would be worth trying.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Break Advice image 2

Comment 12

• feyrein LV.5 Lurker Oct 17, 2019, 09:02 AM

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/402/posts/2131580

Maybe this could be of help to you? Personally, I'm going to try out a team of Chang'e, Sidhe, Maat, Medb, and Pantheon (or someone else)! Not all of them are maxed out though c':

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 09:14 AM

Thanks, I think I have a decent group to use.

• Kalia LV.6 Pokémon Master Oct 17, 2019, 11:08 AM

I think your team might be too defensive. you have one unit for healing, one unit for barrier, and one unit that does barrier and vampirism. This team would probably survive off Maat alone, so I would dedicate other slots to more damage. As well not running a Change or Newbie Mona or maybe Anemone you might not hit 3 fevers. Replace Dana with Change/Newbie Mona/Anemone for the speed aspect. Then replace Epona with a unit to increase damage, preferably Daoine Sidhe/another fire attacker/a crit buffer/or someone like Bikini Lisa.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 12:35 PM

If I remember correctly, I changed Davi to Hestia, Mona to Bathory. Should I still tweak the team a bit more?

• Kalia LV.6 Pokémon Master Oct 17, 2019, 03:06 PM

I would replace Dana and Epona with a Speed unit and a unit that increases damage. I'll be posting a guide I made in just a moment that will discuss team composition better.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 17, 2019, 12:50 PM

just try it it and see that's half the fun is tinkering w the team and seeing what works better or not .....ie i have about 3 team ideas I'm playing w so I'm have a b and c team and will see what will be best approach for dmg and also drivability etc

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 17, 2019, 10:57 AM

what's the overall power rating number for your team pictured?uf it's in the high 70s its probably ok until you tweak it some during the event but I would loose mona and add change it a 2nd fire attacker or melpomene or pantheon

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 12:30 PM

I have a Change, but she's not awaken or uncapped.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 17, 2019, 12:31 PM

you have time between the start of ragna and by time you are battling lv 40, get her awakened asap!

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 12:40 PM

So I have uncapped 3+ Pantheon, but I'm always thinking he's too weak and I should wait until he's at least +5 to use him. Should I actually use him more often?

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 17, 2019, 12:42 PM

survivability will be more tondo w having him at lev 60 vs uncaps. the uncaps help make the skills stronger if not home a maxed melpomene has great effect too

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 12:48 PM

Rights, I see. If I remember correctly, I changed Davi to Hestia, Mona to Bathory. Should I still tweak the team a bit more?

Home