Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie
Oct 17, 2019, 09:50 PM 798 read

Do people actually fell for these scams?

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Do people actually fell for these scams? image 1

Lets be real here, these rates are blatant rip-offs.

Comment 8

• Rinnyan LV.19 Professional Noob Oct 17, 2019, 10:52 PM

There are people out there who do, and sometimes they even post here and share how they didn't get anything for thousands of dollars of 1% rng packages. They are addicts who can't help themselves, being preyed upon.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 17, 2019, 11:00 PM

I have no sympathy for those people when they post, usually crying (and swearing) about the rates.

You bought a lootbox with a 1% or 3% chance at the best loot. The rates were there. No, you aren't going to get lucky. Restrict the gambling to the banner. Never buy the lootboxes.

• Elegans LV.5 Lurker Oct 18, 2019, 04:00 AM

I've purchased these several times, fully aware of what I am doing, because I have the extra money to blow however I see fit. Don't look down on me from your F2P perch and try to call me an addict, preyed upon because the mind is too weak. Plenty of F2P complain of poor pull rates just the same as payers complain of poor pull rates. Check yourself.

• Atreides LV.20 S Oct 18, 2019, 01:28 AM

Paying $50 for a 1% chance of getting what you paid for. It's ridiculous.

It's like going to a Toyota dealership and paying $50 000 for a 1% chance to get a Tacoma TRD Pro and 97% of getting a 2 door Yaris instead.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 17, 2019, 09:58 PM

I am pretty sure some people do... I can't imagine spending that much and getting a 10 X summons.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 17, 2019, 10:15 PM

Whales do.

• Da_Realshoota1879 LV.18 Sage Oct 18, 2019, 12:08 AM

Trash pass is also terrible this time around.

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Oct 20, 2019, 07:45 AM

Unfortunately yes, since these offers are STILL around for some reason...
    You can now buy what you want straight up without gambling. Sure, you're still paying like $50 for a card (and some gems), but at least you're not paying more than that and gambling your savings away...

Hopefully those boxes end up going away because people realize how terrible they are. But like others have said, some people just think they'll win big and it'll be worth it..

Home